Chapter 25

Johnny's pov
While Della was getting to know Kumiko,Daniel and I were unpacking our stuff in the guest room.as I unpacked Della's things,I saw a photograph.I picked it up and inspected it:Daniel and Della's parents were in the picture along with a little Daniel and Della,Daniel was missing a tooth and Della was wearing a tutu.it honestly looked adorable,I couldn't help but to smile a bit.I shook my head and shoved the photo back in her bag,not wanting to further invade her privacy."LaRusso..."Daniel looked at me,"what do you want Johnny?"he asked in an annoyed tone.I glared at him,I sighed and shook my head."look uh...I don't want to be invasive but...what happened to your dad?"he widened his eyes and quickly turned away,"shit,I shouldn't have asked."I thought.

I walked towards him,"Daniel?"i said.I put my hand on his shoulder,he turned around,revealing tears in his eyes.I retracted my hand back,"Daniel..."I trailed off.he sniffed and quickly wiped his tears,"I-I'm fine,"he lied.I felt bad for him,I shouldn't have asked him about his dad.I pulled him in for a hug,"it's alright LaRusso,I may not understand but...I'm here for you."I assured him.he hugged me back tightly,I could hear him quietly crying.I felt bad,I regretted everything I did to him.I mean yeah,he was getting close to Ali but both of us didn't realize she was such a bitch.