Chapter 17

Della's pov
Ali and Ma were waiting for me,Mr.Miyagi,and Daniel at a restaurant.we were celebrating Daniel's victory,as we walked towards Daniel's car we heard yelling.i turned around and saw Johnny and the Cobra Kai,Johnny's sensei Kreese was yelling at him about getting in second place.i gasped when Kreese began to attack Johnny,"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"I yelled as I ran towards them.Daniel limped after me and mr.Miyagi followed him,I tried to get Kreese off of Johnny but I ended up getting shoved,Bobby caught me.Mr.Miyagi got Kreese to let go of Johnny,he was coughing and gasping for air.i immediately helped him up,"Johnny baby are you ok?!"I asked him worryingly."I'll be fine Della."he reassured me,his voice was raspy.i sobbed as I hugged him,"I'm alright Della,I swear."he reassured me again as he hugged me back.

Daniel and mr.Miyagi allowed Johnny to come with us to the restaurant,I held onto Johnny's waist as he started his motorcycle and followed Daniel's car.he tightly held my hand as we followed Daniel and mr.Miyagi into the restaurant,"I brought company."Daniel joked.i couldn't help but to giggle a bit as we sat in the booth,Ali stared at Johnny."Don't worry I'm not here to cause any trouble,I'm just here because Della insisted that I should come."Johnny reassured her,"so is this that boyfriend you were talking about before?"Ma asked me."yep,that's him."i said with a smile,Johnny smiled back.Daniel rolled his eyes and fake gagged,Johnny glared at him and turned his hands into fists.i held both of his hands,we locked eyes."it's ok,calm down."I whispered,he relaxed.he held my hands,"thanks Dell."he whispered.

I smiled and gently kissed his cheek,"so Della San,Daniel San told me that you do ballet."mr.Miyagi said to me."that's right,I'm thinking about becoming a ballet dancer one day."i said confidently,"she's a really good dancer."Johnny added.i blushed and grinned,"I mean I'm not that good."I mumbled."you kidding?you're the greatest dancer in all of Los Angeles!"Johnny said,"awww!"Ali and my Ma both said."I know it's gonna sound weird to say this but Johnny's right Della,you're a really good dancer."Daniel said,I grinned.after eating food Ma drove Ali home,Daniel drove mr.Miyagi home as well.Johnny was gonna drive me back to the apartment but I had another idea,I figured that he deserved a reward.