Chapter 26

Della's pov
Kumkio invited me,Johnny,and Daniel to town.we saw a dojo that belonged to Chozen and Sato,and we also saw a tv shop."I could totally do that."I scoffed as we watched the dancer on tv,"you dance too?"Kumkio asked."she's the greatest dancer in all of Los Angeles."Johnny bragged,I blushed and smiled confidently.my face then lit up,"I could teach you some moves!"I suggested."that would be wonderful!and I can teach you some moves as well."she said,we both grinned.we then suddenly heard commotion,we followed it and saw some soldiers trying to break some ice."what are they doing?"Daniel asked,"Isn't it obvious LaRusso?whoever breaks all of the ice sheets wins money,seems like my kind of game."Johnny said.

Chozen somehow appeared out of nowhere and betted a lot of money on Daniel,mr.Miyagi then appeared out of nowhere as well and began to pray for Daniel as they prepared the ice.i decided to pray as well,Daniel did some hand movements and breathed in and out.he then broke all six ice blocks!Kumkio,Johnny and I cheered.mr.Miyagi and Yukie smiled as Daniel got all the money."save for college fund."mr.Miyagi said to me and Daniel as we split the money and put it in our wallets,"ok mr.Miyagi."we both said.we looked at each other and grinned,"I can't believe that just happened!"I exclaimed."I know right!it was like,totally crazy!"he exclaimed as well,"not bad LaRusso."Johnny admitted.