Chapter 28

Della's pov
Why do bad things have to happen to good people?actually,let me rephrase that:WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO LARUSSOS?!See:mr.Miyagi and Sato we're getting ready to finally fight,making me and Yukie(as well as Daniel and Kumkio)worried.suddenly a girl on a tower began to rang a bell,"What's going on?!"I asked Yukie."Typhoon coming!we must get to shelter!"she said,she ran towards the shelter while Johnny and I searched for Daniel and Kumkio(as well as mr.Miyagi)."Della!Johnny!we gotta help some people!"Daniel yelled,we nodded.Kumiko ran to the shelter while me,Johnny,mr.Miyagi,and Daniel helped some people.

we even helped Sato(i know,crazy right?).we then saw the girl who ran the bell was stuck clinging onto the tower."go to the shelter,we'll help the girl!"i said to mr.Miyagi and Sato,they nodded and ran inside the shelter,Daniel and I both ran towards the tower(Johnny followed us).Daniel began to climb the tower,I didn't climb because Daniel(and Johnny)wanted me to stay on the ground Incase the girl fell.once Daniel and the girl climbed down I grabbed her and carried her towards the shelter with Daniel,I ended up tripping and falling but made sure the girl was safe."Della!"Johnny yelled,he helped me up.Sato then appeared and took the girl from my arms,we followed Sato inside the shelter."Are you ok Della?"Johnny asked me worryingly as he checked to see if I was injured,"I-I'm fine,that was really intense though."I pointed out.he hugged me,"don't ever scare me like that ever again."he said.