Chapter 12

Della's pov
I don't know why,but I was kinda excited to go to school today.maybe I'm still having an aftermath rush from skipping school,it could probably be that.unfortunately Daniel and I don't share lunch breaks,so I always had to sit alone for lunch.

Well...Not today at least

As I entered the cafeteria with my tray I made my way to my table,it was in the corner and I didn't mind it.but as I made my way to my table I felt someone spin me around,I faced whoever it was and saw it was Johnny."sitting alone today?"he asked,I blushed."I do it everyday."I replied,"well not today gorgeous."he said with a smirk.he grabbed my tray and placed it down next to his,I noticed that his table was empty."hey,not to sound rude but where are your friends?"I asked as I sat down,"I told em to bug off."he replied as he sat down next to me."why?"I asked,he smirked."told them I was gonna talk to a really beautiful girl,but those dumbasses thought I was talking about Ali."he replied,"well...who were you talking about?"I asked.

he laughed,"isn't it obvious?"he asked.I jokingly gave him a laugh,he jokingly rolled his eyes."I was talking about you Della,but I didn't want them to know that I was talking about you."he replied,"I don't blame you,if Daniel found out we were seeing each other he'd kill you."i said.Johnny laughed,but I was being serious.I held his hand,which caused him to look at me."I'm serious J,even sitting here and talking to you is a risk."i said,he held both of my hands together."well then I'm a fucking daredevil then."he said,I blushed."hey,wanna skip again?"he suggested,"wish I could,but I can't this time:I have a chemistry quiz."i said."ah man,just skip it."he whined."as much as that sounds tempting,it's the only class I have with Daniel.if I'm not there,he'll get worried."I explained,he sighed."buttt,we could hang out after Daniel and my Ma go to sleep."I suggested,he seemed impressed with that suggestion.

"Sneak out at night?I think I'm becoming a bad influence on you."he joked,I jokingly rolled my eyes."you wish."I said,"watch your tone."he said jokingly,"fineee."i said jokingly.we laughed,only to groan when we heard the bell ring."meet me at the bridge at 11."I said,getting up."sounds like a plan."he said,I picked up my back and walked away from Johnny.I smiled as I walked down the hallway,I couldn't wait to see him again.I dropped my smile the minute I entered chemistry,I smiled and waved to Daniel as I made my way to our table.he smiled as I sat beside him,"how was lunch?"he asked."shit,make up a lie."I thought,"meh,it was alright."I lied.