Chapter 27

Della's pov
Daniel,Johnny,and I were packing our things.mr.Miyagi said that we're finally going back home,it's about time too because things were getting really intense."you know what?I'll actually miss this place."Johnny admitted,before Daniel could reply we heard people talking.Daniel looked at me,I nodded and turned the lantern off.he opened the window with a staff,we looked out the window and saw Chozen and his gang.i gasped and Daniel widened his eyes,"What is he doing here?"I whisper asked."i don't know,I'll handle him."Daniel whispered,i gulped."I'm coming with you LaRusso."Johnny said,I looked at them nervously."be careful."I whispered to both of them,they nodded.

Daniel tightly hugged me,he then walked out the room and down the stairs.Johnny gave me a quick kiss goodbye and followed him down the stairs,i watched as Daniel and Johnny ran out the house and began to fight Chozen in his gang,I gasped as they began to beat Daniel up.i clenched my hands into fists as I watched them beat up Johnny,I slammed my fists onto the windowsill.I ran down the stairs,i leaped into the air like a ballerina and kicked one of Chozen's "friends"in the head."LEAVE MY BROTHER AND BOYFRIEND ALONE!"I yelled,"Della no!"Johnny yelled.

Chozen was choking Daniel with a staff,one of his friends grabbed me by my arm and slammed me down onto the ground.my teeth gritted,I winced in pain."Della!"Daniel and Johnny called out,"Daniel!Johnny!"I called out as I tried to reach for Johnny's hand.luckily,mr.Miyagi came to the rescue.Mr.Miyagi kicked the dude that slammed me down onto the ground,I scrambled to get up.he then kicked Chozen,causing him to let go of Daniel.i ran towards Johnny while Mr.Miyagi went to Daniel,"Johnny!"I sobbed as I helped him up."Johnny baby are you ok?!"I asked him worryingly,"who cares,are you ok?did they hurt you?"he asked as he checked to see if I was ok."I don't care if I'm hurt,I only care if you're hurt."I whispered,tears flowing down my cheeks.