Chapter 11

Della's pov
I'll admit:that little "date" with Johnny wasn't so bad,hell I even got my first kiss outta that.but I didn't even dare to tell Daniel,that would only fuel his rivalry with Johnny more.maybe Johnny Isn't a bad guy,Ali and Daniel got him all wrong.he seems misunderstood,neglected,and uses karate to express his pent up rage and anger.maybe that's why he's Kreese's best student:his anger and pent up emotions make his karate better and stronger.I opened my eyes and widened them as that all clicked in my head,I sat up in my bed and looked at the clock.

11:56

"Almost midnight,and yet I can't sleep."I thought,I sighed as I laid back down on my bed.I sighed again,closing my eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

Della's dream

"Man this dance sucks."Daniel said.for some reason we were dressed in Victorian outfits,it kinda reminded me of Phantom of the Opera."tell me about it,"I agreed with him,"and why am I wearing this stupid dress?"I asked.he shrugged."don't ask me,I'm just a figment in your dream."he replied,"oh right,forgot about that."i said.suddenly the lights changed,spotlights shined onto some stairs.smoke bombs appeared,revealing Johnny dressed like the phantom."WHAT THE FUC-"Daniel was interrupted by Butch and Tommy grabbing him,"Daniel!"I called out as I tried to grab him.but someone grabbed me,I turned around and saw it was Johnny."this dream is getting weird."I thought as we began to dance,"you're beautiful."he said.I blushed,"and you need to wake up."he added."huh?"i said,feeling confused.

"Wake up Della."

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"DELLA WAKE UP!"I was awoken to Daniel hitting me with his pillow,"OW!"I exclaimed as I fell off my bed."DANIEL WHAT THE FUCK?!"I yelled,"language!"he scolded me.I mumbled curse words as I stood up,"now come on,time to go to school."he said as he threw his pillow towards his bed.