Chapter 15

Della's pov
The karate tournament was today:and I was really nervous and worried.i mean don't get me wrong,I am excited and stuff but I'm still worried about Johnny and Daniel.i don't even know who to support!I sat next to my mom as we saw different dojo's getting ready to fight,"isn't this exciting Della?"my mom asked me with a smile."it sure is ma."i said,nervously laughing.i then saw Johnny,we locked eyes.he smiled at me and winked,I smiled and waved at him.i blushed a bit as he blew a kiss at me,I pretended to catch it and put it in my chest."Della are you flirting with a boy?"ma asked,"I'm not flirting with a boy ma I'm flirting with my boyfriend."I accidentally revealed.

I widened my eyes,realizing what I did I immediately covered my mouth.Ma looked at me,she then smiled."oh honey that's wonderful!what's his name?"she said happily,I began to swear nervously."heh well ma you see it's funny,it's a coincidence really!"i stammered,she looked at me in a confused way."honey are you feeling alright?"she asked,I quickly nodded.suddenly the announcer spoke,"NOW JOHNNY LAWRENCE FROM COBRA KAI IS VERSING DANIEL LARUSSO FROM MIYAGI-DO!"ma began to cheer.i clapped but I didn't cheer,I instead silently began to pray.