Chapter 14

Timeskip!

Della's pov
I sat on the couch in Johnny's room and read my book(Rumble Fish)while Johnny was working out.yeah we're dating now,but secretly.if Daniel found out that I was dating his bully he'd be steaming mad,I sighed as I finished my book."you ok?"Johnny asked me as he was doing sit-ups,"I'm fine,I just finished my book."I replied."was it a good ending?"he asked as he continued to do sit-ups,"It was ok,it was just really confusing."I replied.i put the book in my backpack,"can you sit on my back while I do push-ups?"he asked.i raised an eyebrow in confusion,"why?"I asked.he shrugged and said,"why not?"i shrugged and got off the couch.i gently sat on Johnny's back and held onto him as he began to do push-ups,he was sweating like crazy but it was only cause he was exercising for a while.

And the only reason why he was exercising for a while was cause the karate tournaments were tomorrow,Johnny and the rest of Cobra Kai have been training hard.but Daniel has also been training hard with his teacher mr.Miyagi,I was worried about Johnny and Daniel.it was too confusing:if Johnny wins poor Daniel will be upset and I'd have to comfort him like the good sister that I am,if Daniel wins...I'm not even sure what Johnny will do if Daniel wins,that's what's making me so nervous and worried.i then got off of Johnny's back,he panted and began to chug his bottle of water.i handed him a towel,"thanks babe."he said as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead.