Chapter 22

Della's pov
Time is very precious,and we were gonna almost run out of it.Daniel,Johnny,and I were carrying our bags as well as our books about Okinawa and our plane tickets,we finally made it to our gate and sprinted down the hall."Mr.Miyagi!"we called out his name when we saw him,he turned around.he seemed pretty shocked to see us,I mean we didn't really tell him we were coming with him."Daniel San,Della San,Johnny San,what you doing here?"he asked us,"we're coming with you mr.Miyagi!"i said proudly."you don't need to come."he said,"well I mean we technically do,we already bought the tickets."i said as we both held out our books.

"How you pay for ticket?"he asked us,"these two knuckle heads paid with their college funds."Johnny said.Daniel glared at him,"Daniel San,Della San,college important."mr.Miyagi scolded me and Daniel."you're more important than college mr.Miyagi."Daniel said,I nodded in agreement.after trying to convince mr.Miyagi to let us come with him he finally caved in and let us come with him,we got on the plane and went to our seats.Daniel got the window seat while Johnny and I sat behind him and mr.Miyagi,after buckling in I opened my book about Okinawa and tried to search for mr.Miyagi's village:Tomi village,But I couldn't find it.

Daniel couldn't find it either,even after mr.Miyagi told us exactly where it was."you find it in morning,get some rest Daniel San and Della San."mr.Miyagi sleepily said."I agree with the old man,you two knuckleheads should get some rest:it's gonna be a long flight."Johnny said,Daniel rolled his eyes."alright babe."I yawned,I closed my eyes and rested my head on Johnny's shoulder."night babe."Johnny mumbled,"night babe."I whispered.