Chapter 8

Della's pov
I walked through school,making my way to Algebra.as I did,I felt someone grab my arm.they pulled me into the hallway and covered my mouth,i widened my eyes when I realized who it was.

Johnny

I furrowed my eyebrows in anger,I was about to defend myself when he shushed me."oh hell no,he did not just shush an Italian!"I thought,"listen to me for a minute!"he growled.I stopped struggling,he slowly took his hand off of my mouth."what do you want Lawrence?"i spat,"L-Look I..."he sighed."I just wanted to talk."he said,I raised an eyebrow in confusion and crossed my arms."you?wanna talk to me?the sister of your enemy?the sister of your enemy who is d-"he cut me off,"ok!ok!I get it,Jesus Christ."he said."are all LaRussos like this?"he asked,i angrily glared at him."ok,ok,ok I'm sorry."he apologized,"look,I don't want you to be my enemy."he admitted.

"And yet you're bullying the shit out of my brother,so if he's your enemy then I'm your enemy."i said,poking his chest."now can you please let me go?I need to go to algebra."i said,he slammed his hand to the side of the locker and blocked my way."forget Algebra."he commanded,"why should I listen to you?"I asked."because I'm the one who's gonna buy you food."he said,shit.even Daniel knows I could never pass up on free food,I groaned."fine,but no funny business Lawrence."i said,pointing at him.he put his hand down,"fine by me LaRusso."he said.