Chapter 29(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Della's pov
Tomi village was a mess,the typhoon really did a number on the village."look at all of this."Daniel said,"I know,I mean that must've been a really powerful typhoon."I pointed out.suddenly we saw some construction machines driving towards the village,"it's Sato!"i said."What's he doing here?"Daniel asked,crossing his arms.Turns out that the typhoon changed Sato and made him realize that what he was doing was wrong,he gave mr.Miyagi the deed to the village!he even let the festival happen in the castle like it was supposed to,so now Kumkio can dance!Things were finally changing around here,Everything was going to be ok!

Or so I thought

Della's pov
The festival was great!everyone was dancing and having fun,even Johnny!everything was going great!it was now time for Kumkio to do her Okinawan dance,"she's been practicing a lot."Daniel whispered to mr.Miyagi.i nodded in agreement,she was dancing so elegantly.i suddenly felt a chill up my spine,"Are you ok Della?you look pale."Johnny noticed."something's not right..."I whispered,we then both saw Chozen zip lining down towards Kumiko."KUMKIO WATCH OUT!"Daniel and I both yelled,Chozen then grabbed Kumkio and held a knife up to her neck.he challenged Daniel to a fight:life or death.Chozen was beating Daniel,I was afraid he wasn't going to win.i then remembered the drum technique,I immediately took out my drum and started to play it.everyone saw what I was doing and copied me,Daniel saw what we were doing and got the message.using the drum technique he was able to beat Chozen and spare his life in the process,I jumped over the ditch and hugged Daniel tightly.

The end!