Chapter 7

Della's pov
"Daniel do I have to go with you?"I whined.Daniel was going on a date with Ali tonight,he was taking her to golf n stuff.for some odd reason,he wanted me to go with him."come on Della,you gotta support your brother."Ma said,"yeah Del,I need my wing woman."Daniel said.I resisted the urge to laugh,"alright alright."I said.Ma dropped us off,she handed me and Daniel some money for the arcade and other things.Ali arrived,but then coincidentally Johnny and his gang arrived."oh fucking hell no,I will not let them ruin Daniel and Ali's date!"I thought,"Hey!"I yelled at them."Della don't."Ali said,but I ignored her."well hello again good looking."he greeted me,I tried not to fake gag.

I shook my head,"fuck off and go do karate somewhere else,we're trying to have fun."i said.I was acting tough,but in reality I was shitting myself.I've already seen what Johnny's done to Daniel,and I don't even want to begin to imagine what he'd do to me."tck,suit yourself."he said,then he drove off."holy moly,that actually worked."Daniel said,I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in."HOLY SHIT THAT WAS TERRIFYING!"I exclaimed,putting my hands on my knees.Daniel laughed,"well you were very brave Della."Ali assured me as she patted my back in a reassuring way.I looked at her and smiled,"you really think so?"I asked."you kidding?"Daniel said,"it was badass!"he exclaimed.