Chapter 24

Della's pov
After the situation with Sato and Chozen mr.Miyagi found us a taxi that took us to Tomi village."woah,so this is Tomi village?"I asked mr.Miyagi,"yes,this where Miyagi grew up."he replied."it's nice here."Johnny said,Daniel and I nodded in agreement(it's a miracle that Daniel agreed with Johnny).we after we arrived we got out of the taxi and thanked the driver in Japanese,we then followed mr.Miyagi to his childhood home where his father was.

that's when Daniel saw her

As we followed mr.Miyagi Daniel and I saw this girl dancing with some children.I've never seen that type of dancing before,I looked at Daniel,who looked like he was head over heels for the girl."yep,he's in love."I thought,"come on Romeo let's go."I joked as I grabbed his wrist.we caught up with mr.Miyagi and saw this woman at his childhood home,"that must be mr.Miyagi's first love Yukie."Daniel whispered to me as they talked."Are you two Miyagi's students?"we heard someone ask,we both turned around and saw it was that girl we saw before."We're not,he is though."i said as I pointed at Daniel,"I'm Daniel,this is my sister Della and this is her boyfriend Johnny."Daniel introduced us to her.

"I am Kumkio,Yukie's niece."she introduced herself to us,we then saw Yukie lead mr.Miyagi somewhere.we all followed them,that's when Daniel and I saw mr.Miyagi's dad.the letter was right,he didn't look so well.he looks like he's on the brink of death,but holding onto the little life he had left in the world.it made me feel bad,it also reminded me of my dad.I could feel my hands shaking as tears formed in my eyes,"babe?you ok?"Johnny asked.I looked at him,"yeah,"I smiled."I'm ok."I lied,he gave me a concerned look.