Chapter 2

Della's pov
Daniel's new friends invited him to the beach to play some soccer,and since Daniel is an overprotective brother he insisted that I should come.we brought everything we needed for the game/party,while Daniel and his friends played soccer I sat on the towel I brought and read my favorite book The Outsiders.as I read my book I could hear the rumble of a motorcycle,I perked my head up and turned around to figure out where the sound came from.i saw a group of boys on motorcycles,one boy caught my eye however.

i saw a group of boys on motorcycles,one boy caught my eye however

We locked eyes,I blushed and immediately looked back at my book.i slightly looked back at him and he looked angry,he was looking at Daniel who was teaching this girl how to kick a soccer ball on her knees.the motorcycle gang put on their helmets and rode down toward the beach,i gulped and put my bookmark in my book.as I put my book away the gang parked their bikes on the sand,i gulped as I stood up.the blonde hair boy I locked eyes with then began to argue with the girl,he grabbed her radio.Daniel immediately stormed towards him,I nervously followed him."Hey man give her back her radio."Daniel asked him nicely,"fine,here you go!"he said.he shoved the radio at Daniel,causing him to fall.

"Daniel!"i said as I helped him up,"Hey there good looking,why don't you ditch this loser and come with me?"the boy asked

"Daniel!"i said as I helped him up,"Hey there good looking,why don't you ditch this loser and come with me?"the boy asked."I'm not leaving my brother."i said nervously,trying to act confident.he smirked,"you're feisty like your pathetic brother,I like that in a girl."he said.i gulped,"leave her alone!"Daniel yelled.one of Daniel's friends grabbed me as Daniel and the boy began to fight,Daniel unfortunately lost."Daniel!"I yelled,I immediately helped him up.as I did the motorcycle gang rode off,practically burying the girl's broken radio on the process.

So far Johnny isn't leaving a good impression

But I'm sure everything will be fineeee