Chapter 9

Della's pov
Do I even call this a date?i mean,I'm literally hanging out with my brothers bully!i quietly sat across from him as he ate the food he ordered,"let's get to know each other."he finally spoke,breaking the awkward tension that was obviously in the air.I sighed,"fine,"i said."I guess."I mumbled the last part,"I'm Delilah Harper LaRusso but my ma and my brother call me Della.every time I try to make friends they always referred to me as Della Duck the mom of Huey,Dewey,and Louie from those Ducktales comics.i used to live in New Jersey but now I live here,I like to dance and I love the ocean and nature."i said.

"People really refer to you as Della Duck?"he asked while laughing,I angrily glared at him and crossed my arms.he then shook his head and stopped laughing,"so you can really dance huh?"he asked."i can,I'm really good at it too."I replied,smirking.he smiled,he got up and left the booth.he placed some money on the table and grabbed my wrist,I quickly grabbed my backpack as he led me out of the diner."where are we going now?"I asked,"you're gonna prove that you can dance."he said with a smile.I widened my eyes,"what are you a fucking psycho?"I asked as he led me out of the diner and towards an empty parking lot,"don't worry there's no one here.so go ahead,dance."he insisted.

I groaned,"fine,but don't make fun of me Lawrence."i said."wasn't planning on it LaRusso."he said,I jokingly roll my eyes and unzipped my backpack.I took out my ballet shoes as well as my Walkman,"do you always carry your ballet shoes with you?"Johnny asked as he laughed."you never know when you feel like dancing."i said as I took off my sneakers,I put on my ballet shoes and laced them up.

Man I'm making Della really fiesty lol