Chapter 13

Della's pov
It was dead quiet in the apartment,which was perfect for me.I slowly lifted my head up,making sure Daniel we actually sleeping and not sleepwalking(that's another story for another time).I smiled,quietly getting out of bed.I quietly put on my jacket and shoes,once those were on I quietly grabbed the apartment key and quietly left our room.i tip toed down the hallway and made my way to the front door,I carefully opened the front door and quietly escaped.I locked the front door and sighed out of relief,I then grabbed Daniel's bike and carefully carried it down the steps.once I was fully away from our apartment building I hopped on Daniel's bike and made my way to the bridge,as I pedaled down the street I had some time to admire Reseda.

I smiled,taking in a deep breath and exhaling.I finally made my way to the bridge,I held the handlebars of the bike and led it down the hill."Johnny?"I called out his name as I made my way underneath the bridge,"boo!"he exclaimed as he popped out of no where.I jumped a bit,"got ya!"he laughed.I blushed in embarrassment,"S-Shut up!"i said."awww,did I scare you princess?"he asked,walking closer to me.I looked away,"maybe."I mumbled.he lifted my chin up,I looked at him."anyway I could make it up to you?"he asked,I smirked."you could kiss me."I suggested,he smiled.

"I like that."he said,he held my chin as he kissed me.I held onto his hips as I kissed him back,he let go of my chin and held my shoulders.we continued to kiss as he backed me up against the wall,I pulled away to breathe.saliva connected from our lips as we both panted,"we should probably do something else besides kissing."I suggested.he chuckled,"fair enough,"he gently cupped my cheek."where do you want to go?"he asked,I smiled."I wouldn't mind going to Circle K,"I replied,he raised an eyebrow."seriously?"he asked,"yeah,why not?"I asked."i...wasn't really expecting that response."he admitted.

"well we didn't have many of them back in New Jersey."I explained,"you know what?"he held my hand."if you want to go,then we'll go."he said,smiling confidently.I smiled,"thanks for being understanding."i said."well this technically a date,and I wanna make sure you've had fun."he said,"I'm already having fun."I assured him.