Chapter 3

Della's pov
After lying to ma about what happened to Daniel I held onto him as he rode us to school on his bike,when we arrived at our new school I got off his bike.he got off his bike as well and parked it in the bike rack area,"well,you think we'll make it?"I asked him."nope,do you?"he replied,"nope."I replied.we both sighed,"let's go."i said.he nodded,he followed me to the school entrance.the minute he saw the blonde girl he met at the beach he instantly went towards her,I sighed and rubbed my eyes.as I looked at my schedule and walked down the halls of the school I saw the blonde boy and his motorcycle gang,i furrowed my eyebrows and rolled my eyes as I walked past them.the last thing I'd want is to run into them,I want to have a good first day of school.

Classes weren't too bad,I didn't make any friends but I wasn't a complete dumb-ass.but then came gym,my least favorite class.I never liked it in Jersey and I refuse to like it here,and what's worse is that Daniel and I were in separate groups.that's totally unfair!i barely played as I watched Daniel and the other boys play soccer,I sighed.but that's when I saw them again:the blonde boy and his motorcycle gang.I gulped,immediately feeling worried about Daniel.I snuck away from my group and made my way to Daniel,who was talking to Ali."D,come on."i said,trying to grab his arm."why?"he asked,but before I could answer Daniel fell to the ground.I turned around and saw the blonde boy,"Johnny what the hell?!"Ali exclaimed as I helped Daniel up.