Chapter 23

Della's pov
We finally made it to Okinawa!now all we need to do is find a taxi and get to Tomi village.as we exited the airport noticed a tall boy holding a sign with mr.Miyagi's name on it,I tilted my head in confusion."hey mr.Miyagi,do you know that kid?"i asked,pointing at him."never seen him before."he replied,"oh goodie,that's comforting."Johnny said sarcastically.Daniel glared at him,I sighed in annoyance and disappointment."come on knuckleheads."i said as I followed mr.Miyagi,Daniel and Johnny glared at each other as we walked towards the boy.we got in his car and the driver began to drive,I had this weird vibe in the pit of my stomach that just wasn't going away.

I clutched onto Johnny's arm and nervously looked at him,he looked at me and noticed the worried expression on my face.he grabbed my hand and held it,"don't worry,I'm here."he whispered."so,are you Miyagi's students?"the boy asked us,"oh no we're not,but my brother is."I replied as I pointed at Daniel."Della doesn't like to fight,she does ballet instead."Johnny said,I looked at him and smiled.We then arrived at some weird warehouse,"where the fuck are we?"Johnny asked as we got out of the car."honestly I have no clue."I admitted,suddenly the boy and the driver threw Daniel's bag and book onto the ground."Hey!"Johnny yelled,I held my arm in order to stop him from attacking the boys.

suddenly another car appeared and a old dude stepped out,"that must be Sato."Daniel whispered to me."who's Sato?"Johnny asked me,"Sato is mr.Miyagi's friend,well I mean I think they're still friends.Daniel didn't really tell me everything single thing mr.Miyagi told him about his past so I'm not necessarily sure."I explained to him.after threatening mr.Miyagi Sato and his nephew(Chozen)left."well,that was interesting."i said,breaking the silence."come,let us go."mr.Miyagi said,we left the warehouse and searched for a taxi.