Chapter 19

Timeskip,again!

Della's pov
Johnny and I followed Daniel's car to Miyagi-do.while we had the best prom ever,Daniel had the worst prom ever.actually scratch that,he's just been having a really bad week.who's the cause of his bad week?take a wild guess,that's right:it's all Ali's fault."hello Della San,Daniel San,Johnny San,how was prom?"Mr.Miyagi asked us,"Well we had a good time mr.Miyagi,but Daniel here has been having a bad week."I replied.Daniel ranted his problems to mr.Miyagi while I showed Johnny around Miyagi-do,"so this is where Daniel trained?it's so peaceful here."Johnny pointed out."I know right?it's also where Daniel got the car that mr.Miyagi is currently fixing."I explained,Johnny inhaled and closed his eyes.

Suddenly Daniel's engine revved."mr.Miyagi must've fixed the car."i said,Daniel and mr.Miyagi were now outside."come help Daniel San Johnny San."Mr.Miyagi said,holding out a hammer for Johnny.he gently grabbed it and helped Daniel hammer some nails into wood,"come with me Della San,let's make lemonade for the boys."mr.Miyagi said."ok mr.Miyagi."i said,I followed him.i took off my shoes and went inside with him,"you're very polite Della San."Mr.Miyagi pointed out."i was born that way."I joked,mr.Miyagi chuckled.we went back outside and handed Johnny and Daniel their drinks,"what are you even building mr.Miyagi?"Daniel asked curiously."guest room."he replied,"for who?You expecting someone?"I asked.he then smiled and said,"guest room for you and Daniel San."