Chapter 6

Della's pov
I was in the apartment,home alone.Ma was working and Mr.Miyagi was with Daniel(going to confront Johnny and his sensei),it was the perfect opportunity to do my homework.but it seemed a lot harder then the homework in Jersey,so I left the apartment and went to one of our neighbors(who went to our school)for help.he gladly helped me,I thanked him and went back to the apartment.I was hungry,so I made some food for myself(thank goodness mr.Miyagi fixed the sink,otherwise we'd all starve).by the time I was done with food,the door slammed open.I jumped and immediately turned my head,only to see Daniel."what happened?is it over?"I asked,walking towards him.

"It's far from over Dell."he said,closing the front door."well tell me what happened!"i said,we sat down on the couch and he proceeded to tell me everything that happened when he and Mr.Miyagi went to the Cobra Kai dojo."so now Mr.Miyagi's gonna teach you karate?"I asked,"he's gonna teach me his karate."he corrected me."even better!Mr.Miyagi seems more skilled at the art of karate then Johnny's sensei."i said,"but...what if I'm not good enough?what if...even after I learn all of the karate he knows...I still lose to Johnny?"he asked."Daniel..."I put my hands on his shoulders,he looked at me."you will win,and you wanna know how?"he shrugged,I grinned."because you got your little sis supporting you."i said,he chuckled.