Chapter 20

Daniel's pov
"Poor mr.Miyagi,I hope his dad will be ok."Della said,we were back in the apartment and currently folding our clothes(mainly cause Ma told us to).I was trying to think of how to help mr.Miyagi,Della noticed."oh no I know that look,that's the I'm thinking of a plan that may or may not get us killed look!"Della pointed out,"Della,we gotta go to Okinawa."i then spoke."What?why?"she asked,"look:mr.Miyagi's always been there for us Dell,and now he's going to go see his dying father!you and I both know how he feels right now,even if he doesn't show it."I explained.Della looked down,I know it was painful to remind her of dad but if the roles were reversed mr.Miyagi would've still been there for us.

"Ok so we need to go to Okinawa,I get that part fully.but,how are we gonna get there?i mean,plane tickets are expensive."she asked,I tapped on my chin.my face lit up,"Well..."I trailed off.she gave me a look,she then gasped."no way!"she exclaimed,"what other choice do we have Della?"I asked her.she sighed,"I...I mean I guess you're right."she said."let's pack our bags Della!"I exclaimed confidently,"Yeah!"she cheered confidently.we quickly high fived,"wait!"she stopped me."can Johnny come too?"she asked,grinning.I sighed and groaned,"fine."i said.she smiled and hugged me,I smiled and hugged her back.Della then grabbed our bags and began to pack our clothes into separate bags.look out world,the LaRusso's are going to Okinawa!