Chapter 19

I am awoken by hushed voices but I don't make it known that I'm awake.

"The hell are you doing here," the one says. Bellamy.

"I could ask you the same thing," the other says. Miller.

"I came to tell her something," Bellamy says, voice dipping so low I almost didn't hear him.

"And it couldn't have waited until morning," Miller says, sassily.

"Not really."

"What is going on between you two?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't think any of us noticed Ver in your jacket this morning?"

Bellamy doesn't answer and I can imagine a blush rushing up his face. That's when I decided to make my presence known. I stretch my arms up over my head and groan a little.

"What's going on," I mumble. Sitting up, I look between the two guys. They both are just standing very defensively. "You guys know I like my sleep, so why in the hell did you wake me up."

"Minerva, something bad happened last night," Bellamy says in a small voice. That gets my attention. I am immediately out of my cot and standing in front of him.

"Miller, can you leave us for a sec," I ask.

"But I," he tries to speak.

"Out, now," I says, sternly. Grumbling, Miller leaves. "What's wrong, Bell."

"I can't put it so it doesn't" he tries.

"Bellamy, just say it," I tell him. Bellamy breathes in a deep breath and holds it for a second. "Wells is dead."

Authors Note: Thank you to everyone who has been reading and voting on this story. It means the world to me. I never thought anyone would read or enjoy this book. :)