Chapter 11

We head out following Clarke since she is the only one who knows where to go. Bellamy and Murphy are talking about random shit while Clarke, Wells, and I are talking about the situation. The two jackasses start to fall behind.

"Hey, hold up. What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart," Bellamy says, waving the gun around.

"Put the gun away Bellamy," Wells say.

"Why don't you do something about," Murphy said, shoving Wells.

"Stop it. You guys are acting like a bunch of two-year old's fighting over a toy," I say, stepping between Wells and Murphy pushing them away from each other.

"Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste," Clarke explains, turning and walking away. I follow after her. That is until I feel someone wrap their hand around my wrist, pulling me back.

"As soon as you and Gorgeous here take off the wristbands, we can go," Bellamy says with my wrist in his hand and Murphy holding Clarkes.

"The only way the Ark is gonna think Im dead is if Im dead," Clarke say yanking her hand out of Murphys.

"What about you Gorgeous," Bellamy says pulling on my wrist.

"How about you bite me? I still have people I care about up there and Im not letting them think I am dead until I am. Got it," I tell him tugging out of his hand.

"Brave princesses," Bellamy says. Holy shit he didnt call me gorgeous.

"Hey, how about you get your own nickname? You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke come with me," Finn says coming up to us.

Bellamy and Murphy follow them for a few minutes. They stop and wait for Wells and me to catch up.

"Sorry Gorgeous, but Id rather travel with the Chancellor," Bellamy says, pulling Wells in a different direction. I sigh and look over to Murphy.

"Looks like we are stuck with each other," he says going the other way Bellamy did. I groan and follow after him.

We walked in silence for a while.

"It seems like you are respected by Clarke and the Chancellors son, but you arent privileged. How," he asks out of nowhere.

"Well its called being nice. Something you probably never heard of," I say laced with sarcasm.

Before I know it, I am shoved against a tree with a blade at my neck.

"Oh yea, you think you are so funny. How about I just kill you," Murphy says venomly. He is suddenly shoved off of me

"What the hell do you think you are doing," Wells says, shoving him again. Bellamy immediately comes and check to see if Im alright. He places his hand under my chin, lightly forcing it up to see if there is any blood. I tug my chin out of his hand. He seems surprised and upset by my actions.

"Murphy you are with him now, go," the eldest Blake said. Wells and Murphy walk off, both glaring at each other.

"Sorry about him," Bellamy says, starting to walk away. We did not really talk, and you could cut the tension with a knife.

"Why do you hate me so much," he asks, breaking the silence.

"Well, lets see, you just seem to be looking out for your best interests, not everyone elses. You have a reason for not wanting the Ark to come down and I cant figure it out. And you force people into things they dont want," I explain.

"Like what," he asks.

"Like forcing Wells to take off his wristband," I said blunt.

"You know about that," he asks, quietly.

"Of course I do. How else did Clarke know you had a gun. And I just can't figure out how the hell I know you," I say. He just nods his head and we continue through the woods not speaking. We stopped and took a short break. I pulled my canteen out of my bag and take a sip. I offer it to Bellamy, but he just shakes his head.

"Cmon you need to take a drink. Youll pass out in this heat and I dont have the strength to carry you, so please," I ask him.

He smiles and takes a drink. "Thank you," he says. "Youre welcome," I say. I get back up and start walking again before he stops me.

"Im sorry, I didnt know you had family left. I guess I wasnt thinking," he apologizes.

"Its ok. Its just my mom, but I still care for her," I explain.

"What about your father," he asks.

"I never got the chance to meet him. According to my mom, he was floated before I was born so its always been just me and her," I say.

He nods his head. In the distance we hear water being splashed around. "We should get going," he says. I nod my head and follow after him.