Chapter 14

I shake my head and go into the tent I set up. I laid back just to hear it get ripped open. I sit up about to yell at whoever it was, but it was Octavia.

"Hey," she says, quietly.

"What's up," I ask.

"Nothing."

"Oct, don't lie to me. I know something is up."

"Bellamy caught me and Atom in the woods together, and he was pissed. Now I don't know where he is. He isn't on watch like Bellamy said," she says, starting to rant.

"Oct, slow down. Why is he pissed," I ask.

"Because and I quote no one touches my sister and Atom and I might have kissed and Bell caught us," she groans, plopping down beside me.

"I'll talk to him in the morning," I said, rubbing her arm.

"You will," she asks cheerfully.

I nod my head and she squeals wrapping her arms around me. I laugh at her action but hug her back. Within almost seconds, the front of the tent is ripped open, and the eldest Blake is standing there. He cocks his head to side with a confused look. I smile at him and point to Octavia, who is still hugging me. He smirks and shrugs his shoulders, closing the tent.

"You are the best, Min," Octavia says, pulling away from me. I shake my head and smile down to the makeshift cot.

"Thank god you told me I could stay here. I don't think I can handle staying in the dropship," she says, after Jasper moans real loud.