Chapter 4

Clarke rushes towards Wells, as do I too. In doing so I pass the Blake siblings who are talking about what Octavia just did.

"You ok Wells," I ask coming up beside Clarke.

"Minerva, thank God. Happy birthday," Clarke says pulling me into a quick hug, whispering the last part in my ear, before going back to Wells ankle. I give her a small smile.

"I've been better," Wells says, giving me a painful smile.

"And would you look at that, the gang is back together again," Wells says, trying to lighten the mood.

"God, I did not miss your terrible jokes in the Sky Box," I said, with a chuckle, and Clarke smiles at my comment. But I have to admit, I did miss my best friends in there, I confess.

That gets a smile out of both of them.

"So, Mount Weather. When do we leave," the boy who stopped Wells and Murphy asks.

"Right now, Finn. Well be back tomorrow with food," Clarke says, looking back at Wells.

"How are the two of you gonna carry enough food for 100," Wells asks. Finn turns around and grabs two other guys shoulder and spins them around.

"4 of us. Can we go now," Finn insists.

"Sounds like a party, make it 5," Octavia says coming up to us.

Bellamy, quick on her heels, ask, "Hey, what the hell are you doing?"

"Going for a walk,' she says innocently, shrugging her shouders. I smirk at her comment.

"Hey, were you trying to take this off," Clarke asks Finn, noticing gauges on his bracelet.

"Yeah, so," he says nonchalantly.

"So, this wristband transmits your vitals to the Ark. Take it off, and theyll think your dead," Clarke explains.

As she was explaining, I noticed Bellamy suddenly became interested in what she was saying. I look at him confused. Why would he care if the Ark thought we were dead, I ask myself. Finn and Clarke talk more about the wristbands, and me not really caring anymore is trying to figure the eldest Blake out.

"Ok, now lets go," Clarke says, drawing my attention back.

The small group disperses, and Clarke turns back to Wells and I. Bellamy actually allows Octavia to go. Clarke tells Wells that he shouldnt have come here and walks away. I give him a strange look and follow after Clarke.

"You guys be careful," I tell them, catching up to them.

"You're not coming," Octavia and Clarke say at the same time.

"Na, someone has to watch over the camp," I tell them. Clarke nods her head, and Octavia gives me a sad look.

"Don't give me that look Oct," I told her, smiling at the nickname I made up for her.

"Fine, Min," she says, giving me a nickname of her own and smiling before turning back and following Clarke.