40

Small Recap: Jason's dad got better so that meant it was time for him to move out of Laurel's. The two had a mini fight to which left Laurel thinking and realised she actually had feelings for Jason. She ran back and confessed it all to him right before he left. And that's what you missed on.....

The following morning Jason was still around, of course he had to because he had gotten everything he ever wanted, him and Laurel together and he wasn't going to just leave, even though the plan was for him to move into his apartment. He pushed that back for now.

The two spent the night together, in her bed and not by accident as usual. They even went back to pick Elle from Brianna's. They were inseparable now. Laurel did not think it was possible to be filled with such happiness. It completed her last night when she put Elle to bed then move on to be cuddled in Jason's arms. He hasn't stopped filling her up with kisses ever since. Part of it was weird, considering they used to spend so much time around each other in the past and not kiss all the time.

That morning both of them were up at the same time, Elle had been dropped off to the daycare by Jason. He convinced Laurel to go in late for work which turned into her calling in sick to spend the whole day with him. 

"Come live with me?" Jason said as soon as he walked through the bedroom from dropping Elle.

"What?" She was caught by surprise. She had what he said just did not expect it.

"Come move in with me, at my place." He repeated it, stepping closer to the bed where Laurel was.

She turned and gave him a questioned look. "Why?"

"I don't want to be separated from you one bit. We have been living together practically."

"I don't know about that." She replied unsurely.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked after seeing the look on Laurel's place. It certainly wasn't a pleased one.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"I would love to live with you, it's been fun but - " She paused, looking for a right way to phase it. "But I don't think I want to pack up and move in with right away. I like living how I am. In my apartment, pay my own bills, taking care of myself basically."

He nodded.

"If I come live with you, all that will just disappear. I feel it will be too quick for that. Let us first enjoy how things are."

"I understand you or I am too happy in the moment I don't want to spoil things." He put a smile on.

"Thank you."

"I do not think it is too quick. We are already doing everything in reverse. I mean we had a baby first - "

Laurel couldn't hold in her laughter.

Jason moved closer and sat on the bed. "Let me ask you something, do you think everything happens for a reason."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Because why then did we meet the way we did. Why only now is this happening? Why wasn't it in order? We meet, get together then have Elle probably get married have two more kids."

Laurel got distracted by his words and started to blush to herself, forgetting to answer his question.

"Laurel ?"

She quickly straightened her face and said, "I have no idea why it is like that."

Jason had a confused face on so Laurel moved closer to him and kissed him.