Chapter-1 {Edited}

💙

|Why to hold a bare heart for the one who's waiting for it to rip apart?|

by medicallymessedup

•present•

"Babyyy! Where is your mighty ride leaving for?" Samiksha yelled gaining the attention of the students in their campus cafeteria.

"To hell my dear Samiksha Khanna, would you like to accompany me?" Ruchi replied calmly.

"Is heaven in the way, babe?" Sammy aka Samiksha, asked again tapping her fingers on Ruchi's two lunch boxes which had everyone's favorite rajma chawal.

[Rajma chawal: It is a North Indian curried dish made with kidney beans, onions, tomatoes, spices and herbs served along with rice.]

"Gladly you won't be accepted there bimbo!" Sarah interrupted.

"Am I talking to you? Don't poke your nose when two elders have an adult talk." Samiksha counter-attacked, shutting up Sarah as they began arguing over another petty issue once again.

"Shut up both of you or better you both can continue this cat and dog fight because I'm leaving for the library." Ruchi said, picking up her bag and getting up.

"I want to come with you." Chhaya declared or whined, nobody could conclude.

"Why?" Ruchi asked.

"So that you don't kill anyone in anger and also so that you could enjoy my hundred-dollar company." Chhaya replied, grinning like a bear.

"Do I look like a serial killer to you all?" Ruchi breached her insane friends to answer her.

"You could be one at times." Samiksha simmered and chucked her shoulder at Ruchi who shook her head at her childishness.

"Why didn't I bang my head on the wall instead of trying to prove a point to you all." Ruchi muttered walking off as Chhaya ran to catch up with her meanwhile Samiksha and Sarah sat back laughing and devouring the lunch of their buddy.