Chapter-35 {Edited}

Happy Vijaydashmi 💫

💙

|The darkness when seeps, I search for my home that was standing no more|

by medicallymessedup

•recent past•

Geetika Vohra narrowly witnessed the entire quandary piloted and presented by Ruchi's diabolical aunt just because the illogical lady presumed her sinful character by the sense of her dressing. It wasn't the first time that Geetika had been looked down upon but being harassed verbally was the first and all due to a short romper she wore.

And the funny thing she thought was, usually shallow women like her were biased towards others but it was they who upheld the so-called rights of women in the society.

'The ones who spit venom for their blood relations, were proud to be called as liberals. Wow! What actual fucke' up logic is that!?' She thought.

"Bloody, hypocritical bitch!" Geetika cursed the lady along with Ruchi's desolate father who stood there like a coward without uttering a word to his sister in his daughter's defense. The man did not even open his mouth or try to prevent the baseless accusations barked by his evil sister. She had mistreated his daughter by literally abusing her mentally and physically. If not for Mamta saving Ruchi, God knows what they would have dumped her into due to their flimsy assumptions.

"If they abused her openly outside then what did Ruchi have to bear inside her house?" Geetika gasped, frightened thinking about her impoverished circumstances.

'What kind of a toxic family does this nerd live with?' She couldn't help but wonder in ruth, 'Is it always like this? How does Ruchi respire among such lethal beings? Shit! Why did I even target this poor thing out of fun!'

"Shit! What did I even do!!??" She muttered angry with herself.

When a voice belonging to Prashant dessimented Geetika, "Excuse me! You're standing in the way."