Chapter-34 {Edited}

Suggest me any particular scenes from the story that might be perfect for reels.

You can follow me on the instagram to enjoy the exciting reels, story spoilers and much more. My username is medicallymessedup.

💙

|Her eyes shut, her mouth closed and a dead heart was all that she owned|

by medicallymessedup

•recent past•

Aakash straightened up from his chair and strode towards Ruchi who was lost in another world, physically available but mentally absent. Her awareness melted in the vastness of a starry-eyed boy. How can someone be so far yet so close at the same time that you feel their presence in your life in every breath you take? How could someone know them without actually exchanging words with them? How can one understand a stranger like the back of their own hand? How and how's were the only words revolving around Ruchi's mind.

"If you don't have any classes left for the day then can we go somewhere private, Ruchi?"

Ruchi stumbled out of her thoughts and passed a worried look towards him much to his surprise.

"I can't." She was apprehensive, "I haven't informed anyone at home, Aakash Ji." The idea to be all alone with him didn't sit well with her.

"Your cousin knows that I'm here." Aakash assured. "People will keep pouring here if we stay." He listed.

Ruchi gnawed at her lip thoughtfully and uttered, "Can I tell BadiMa else she would be waiting for me during lunch."

"Of course!" Aakash nodded, having another reason to be besotted by the woman he was soon going to be engaged to in a matter of days. It's hard to find such an obedient girl these days. She definitely was an angel in disguise, he thought uniformed of the tormenting darkness padding her innocence.