Chapter-37 {Edited}

To all my lovely readers, aap sabhi ko deepawali ki hardik shubhkamnaye! 🪔🎇

💙

|Tears shall escape each time till her emotions fade and breathing hails|

by medicallymessedup

•past•

A fully unconscious Ruchi had just been brought back to Batra house by Kartik and Prashant who faced uncountable difficulties on their way home. They both were equally devastated by the ugly turn of events and held themselves responsible for Ruchi's condition. If they would have been slightly careful then the fracas might have been avoided.

But what terrified them the most was Srinija's awful conduct towards Ruchi which was shamefully shocking for the entire community that the world knew by the beautiful title of mother.

A mother is a shelter to the fruits that are still raw and paving their way for its maturity to ripening. A mother is a boost of energy strengthening a young child who falls in her arms at the end of the day. A mother is a rich ore that's the sole reason for the gem staring back. A mother is an inspiration for the precious heart that was once promised to be loved unconditionally. A mother is an emotion which holds an uncountable significance in the life of a kid. A mother is a memory unforgettable to an existence that's a part of her inseparable being.

Yet, how can someone be so cruel to their own child? How? Maybe even a stranger could've consoled the traumatized little girl then how could her own blood-related mother shun away Ruchi's poor heart.

How could anyone punish someone like his sister? What even the Gods from heaven wrote for her fate that was yet to be endured and for how long? A fourteen year-old Kartik pondered as he carried her up in a shield of his arms. The room mostly filled with boisterous laughter and unending mischief was sorely dull. When his mother entered followed inside by deploring Prashant who urgently brought her here.