Prelims {Edited}

💙

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING THIS BOOK TO READ

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING THIS BOOK TO READ. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME. NOW THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN THIS BOOK, I THINK YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PUT THIS BOOK DOWN SO EASILY.

So now to begin with the book, let me warn you beforehand, this book contains a lot of swearing, few cliché and sometimes mature scenes. Also, there's also a lot of scope for character development for the characters of this book so kindly wait for it patiently.

If you still decide on reading this then... I welcome you to THE LAND OF COMPROMISED.

🖤🖤🖤

No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the permission of the copyright author.

Copyright © 2021 by ANKITA

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

🖤🖤🖤

Positive criticism is most welcome but please don't leave hate comments here. It offends anyone.

Thankyou for choosing to read my story, I would try my best to not leave you disappointed.

Please do vote, comment and recommend the work to your fellow friends. I would love to read your views and thoughts about my style of writing and expression.

🖤🖤🖤

This book is dedicated to every reader who is going to read this. CUZ' YOU'RE SPECIAL TO THE AUTHOR OF THIS BOOK. Thankyou once again for proceeding even after the list of warnings.

*kisses and hugs*

Lots of Love,

ANKITA