Chapter-17 {Edited}

💙

|The guns are worthless in front of you, my love

|The guns are worthless in front of you, my love. I'd die once with a bullet but you kill me each time a little more with your love|

by medicallymessedup

•present•

Aryan had taken his own good time standing outside Batra residence for legit enough minutes wishing that she might come back. No one other than him knew that, it was just a hope, 'Mystery girl' would do everything in her reach to avoid him now. The measures of it even stood for getting engaged to that guy Aarush or whatsoever, he didn't care in the bastard's name.

Why does it happen to them? One moment they were all smiles and the very next moment they are like day and night. One of them needs to fade away for the other one to arise.

Their situation was messed up even more than before, she was going to hate him once again. All credits to his irrational timing to utter things and due to an unsaturated level of lucidity, he was going to lose her.

'Fuck!', He cursed.

'Go ahead broda, show your rogue self to her. Instead of telling her about your real feelings you just went caveman on the poor girl.' Braine bellowed resentfully, ready to murder his landlord.

'I didn't want to hurt Ruchi for God's sake! How can I fuckin' be the reason of her pain when all I want is love for our sanity' Aryan yelped, unable to figure out anything at all about his puzzling dilemma.

He would fight anyone but himself to call Ruchi and all of his channeling emotions a mere figment of imagination. Their intimate encounters weren't a token of physical pleasure but bricks that were cemented towards their solidarity. A few years ago even if a part of him would have tried to claim such stupidity of getting deeper into this unnamed sea of hunches, he would have happily obliged and killed brainie by now but now he was back again to become hopeful.