15

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

6:41 pm

"It might rain today don't you think so?" I asked Soobin while we walked down the empty street the plastic bags filled with food swinging with the wind. "Hmm." He hummed and we walked in a comfortable silence. I trailed behind Soobin while texting Chaeyoung. Soobin stopped walking all of a sudden and I crashed into his back.

I let out an 'Oof' and pocketed my phone. Soobin was looking around the street carefully. His eyes stopped over a white coloured van that kind of blended in with the building behind. "Y/n I'm going to need you to run as fast as you can and not stop till you reach the car Okay?" He said and looked at me. I was clueless as heck but nodded.

"Run!" His voice sounded and we both began to run and a gunshot went off. "What was that?!" I asked bewildered. Both our sneakers slapping against the pavement. "People have been keeping eyes on us." He explained and another gunshot sounded.

But that was only the signal for the chaos.

(a/n: listen to ending scene by IU or hug by seventeen )

Soon bullets began to pour out of nowhere and it was getting hard to doge all of them. Me and Soobin ducked behind a wall as the bullets began to hit the wall. "What do we do?" I asked recollecting my breath. "Again, the car isn't far from here so you need to run. Even if I don't make it you have to run." He said and my eyes softened. "You will binnie. Your family needs you." I said and he pulled me into a hug. "I'll try my best Yn-iee."

"Hold my hand." He offered. I put my shaking hand into his. "Ready?" He asked and I took a deep breath and nodded.

"3...."

"2....."

"1....."

"Run!"

As soon as we stepped outside they opened fire on us again. And out of nowhere Soobin took out a gun and shot one of the snipers who was hiding on top of a building. We were so so close to reaching the car when I felt Soobin's hand leave mine. I froze.

Please tell me he didn't get shot

I turned around and saw Soobin clutching his stomach to stop the bleeding but his grey sweatshirt was slowly turning red. "G-go y/n." He said still shooting people. "I can't leave you like this." I said and pulled away the jacket that hung from my waist but before I could get to him he collapsed.

I ran towards his and shielded his body so he wouldn't bleed more than he aldready was. I quickly tied the fabric tightly around his wound. I tried my best lifting his bulky body and I wrapped his arm around my neck and dragged his body to the car. I was about to open the door of the car when some idiot thought it'd be nice if he tried to shoot Soobin again.

But I wasn't letting that happen.

I turned to the side and felt the bullet pierce through my side. I let out a cry of pain. Tears flowed down my face as thunder rumbled in the sky above me. I limped and placed Soobin's body inside. More tears clouded my vision making it hard for me to see. "You have to k-keep strong y/n." I said out loud to myself, using my sweater paw to wipe my tears away and limped to the driver's seat and before I knew it I was shot again.