27

(still Y/n's POV)

I stood outside on the porch of the mansion with a huge bag filled with necessities of everyone. Since I was a girl I awkwardly asked Yeonjun to pack their stuff while I packed my own.

"Let's go. I think we have enough for a night." Yeonjun says from behind me making me internally flinch. "Okay." I reply and help him put the bags into the backseat of the car.

It was a soundless and peaceful drive to the hospital with the fresh wind of the night making me feel light and airy. The jazz music playing from the radio only made the experience better. I didn't speak a word, and neither did Yeonjun.

Maybe it was for the best.

"Carry how much you can and I'll carry the rest." Yeonjun said as we pulled up in the underground parking lot. "Alrighty." I say and pick two backpacks and slung them over both of my shoulders.

Are there boulders in this or what-

"Do you think you can carry it?" Yeonjun teased. "Are you underestimating me?? A woman? How dare you!" I say dramatically making him chortle. "Okay woman go inside now or the others might think we're dead." Yeonjun says while I walk away with a huff.

The guards that are usually there to open the door weren't there anymore.

Geez they really had to leave right when my hands are full.

I pushed on the glass door and entered inside the scene in front of me making me wanna pee my pants.

The hospital hallways were empty. An eerie green light could be seen at every turning giving me Deja Vu. I gulped. Even the receptionist wasn't there.

Is this some kind of joke?

"Hello?" I called out but only my echo greeted me back. I breathed in and stood up straight.

We can do this.

The hallways seemed longer and the walls felt as if they were closing in when I started to walk.

I can't do this anymore.

I'm going back to Yeonjun

I turned around and ran to the main door and pushed on it with all my might but to no avail. The bags on my shoulders had been ditched and lying on the floor while I violently rattled the handle.

I placed both my hands onto the glass and looked down.

The door was fucking locked.

Look up in the sky,

Is that a bird?

Is that a plane?

Nope that's my anxiety sky rocketing.