85

The tension in the room suffocated every single one present there. What was Soobin going to choose. Blind love or true friendship? 

Soobin crouched down in front of Chaeyoung who had a frown plastered on her face. 

"I'll go have a chat with them okay? They seem to have lost their minds." He whispered and Taehyun almost threw his slipper at him.

Chaeyoung's face lit up. "Thanks."

Soobin stood up and signaled to everyone, including Beomgyu and Taeyong who were standing at the door to follow him to another room.

Taeyong had his eyes fixed in a glare at Soobin but it all disappeared once he saw Y/n heading towards him.

"You'll be okay bubs. Everything will be fine." Taeyong said after Y/n had embraced him.

The six made their way to Yeonjun's office and all looked at soobin with a hard gaze ready to beat him up if he spoke shit.

"Hear me out, I'll make it worth your time."

~

Chaeyoung sighed in her clothes clicking her tongue at her failed plan. Things would've gone so much better if Y/n and her nosy ass wouldn't have barged in. 

The door opened and Soobin walked in with a slightly remorseful face raising Chaeyoung's hopes.

"I kicked them out the house." Soobin said casually flopping on the bed next to the shook girl.

"Wait for real?" She turned around and inquired and Soobin nodded.

"I couldn't let them hurt you." Soobin said his eyes twinkling and Chaeyoung smiled at him with malicious eyes.

"Does this mean we can continue-"

A honk came from outside and Soobin stood up and jogged to the window with a grumbling Chaeyoung behind him as he opened the window in their room.

In front of the black range rover stood Yeonjun, Taehyun, Y/n, Taeyong, Beomgyu and a sleepy huening kai in the car.

On three, all five of them raised their hands and flipped their middle fingers to the two watching them. 

Chaeyoung scoffed at their childish nature and watched with satisfaction as they drove away. 

She could finally have her way without anybody coming in her way.

So she pushed Soobin against the wall who looked startled but maintained a neutral expression and looked at her curiously.

"We're finally alone." She said her hands reaching behind Soobin's neck, pulling herself closer till there was no distance between them.

Soobin hesitantly mirrored her actions making her smirk. Things are finally going in the right way.

"We can continue tomorrow, we don't want to have our firsts when we're tired now do we?" Soobin's deep voice uttered and Chaeyoung was compelled to nod.

In this manner, the two were asleep in the desolate house that once used to be filled with laughter was now filled with memories and bitter feelings. 

~

Y/n sadly leaned onto the window. She was tired and sleepless but she couldn't help but worry about Soobin who had stayed back.

"Everything okay angel?" Yeonjun asked snapping her out of her jumbled thoughts. 

Y/n nodded. "I'm just tired." 

Yeonjun knew better than to pry and get her to speak about her feelings so he nodded and gently pulled her by her shoulder closer to him and almost immediately she laid her head on his shoulder.

"He'll be okay right?" Y/n asked in a small voice and Yeonjun took in a deep breath of air.

"We can only hope." He replied placing a kiss on her head. 

Y/n's eyes closed but opened almost immediately when she heard a loud voice,

"Thank you for flying with emirates, flight for Seoul to Los Angeles will take off shortly. Thank you for your patience." 

-

Atleast someone's going on a vacation 🙄

Here's a random idea I had lmao:

Y/n: Guys Yeonjun says i love you in a very weird way

Everyone but yeonjun: wdym??

Y/n: Watch, Jun i love you 

Yeonjun: I will kill a man for you 

Everyone: