20

Author's POV

"You shouldn't have done that hyung." Taehyun said. Even though he did have a certain disliking towards the girl at first, he now was most protective because he knew almost everything about her.

Yeonjun had a blank face. He knew Y/n was sensitive yet he had to go out and make her feel like shit all over again.

He regretted it. He really did.

Soobin entered the living room with a troubled look on his face. "Is she answering?" Beomgyu asked with a little hope in his eyes. Soobin sadly shook his head. "It's going directly to voicemail."

"Was there a reason why you yelled at her?" Huening Kai asked. He, although mischievous was the purest out of the five. And that's how he knew that his noona, who he adores so much and his hyung, who looks up to wouldn't have fought without a reason.

Yeonjun sighed. "Sung-ho came back." Everybody except Huening Kai's eyes widened. Yeonjun let out another sigh and began to explain everything from the beginning. From bumping into sung-ho at school to him yelling at y/n because he thought she was the one who was trying to gain Sung-ho's attention.

"You really are dumb hyung." Beomgyu said. "You should've talked calmly instead of yelling because noona was already frustrated since morning." Huening said and everyone nodded.

"We have to find her." Soobin said determined. "So that you can apologise." He continued pointing at Yeonjun.

"Let's see. If I was Y/n what/who would be the first place/person I would go to?" Beomgyu said. Huening Kai hummed. "I would go to my best friend." He said aimlessly.

"Bingo."

Chaeyoung's POV

I was home alone for the weekend so I was watching Netflix on the big screen in my living room while munching on doritos when the ringing sound of the doorbell echoed through the house.

*Sigh*

Just when I am home alone.

I pulled my blanket along with me till the door and flung it open.

"Y/n? What are you doing here at this time?" I ask astonished. Y/n gave me a small smile before hugging me which caught me off guard. I unhesitatingly hugged her back but I was still confused.

'Is she sad?'

And all my questions were answered when I felt my best friend's tears on my neck.

"Is everything okay?" I ask rubbing her back while her sniffling increases. "Do you want to talk inside?" I asked and pulled her inside without hearing her answer.

It broke my heart to see Y/n so weak. She sat on my couch the blanket I was wrapped in earlier now wrapped around her while she stared at my floor.