4

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

7:44 am.

"Hey you wanna come in?" I sang skipping on the sidewalk on my way to school. I seemed to be in a really good mood for some some reason so I decided to walk to school early so I could stop by Starbucks for a coffee or crossiant.

As soon as I opened the door a strong smell of coffee hit me making my entire being feel as if I was in heaven. I stood in the line to give my order and looked around the room. Once I placed my order, I sat down on one of the tables and let out a breath.

Waiting for food sure was exhausting.

"Bean!" The cashier called out sounding somewhat confused making me internally laugh.

I never really used my real name in other places except school because of my identity being exposed. So I usually go with the name Koala or bean. I did a little jog and got my food. The crowd in the morning was a little too much causing me to bump shoulders with someone.

I looked up at the tall male and apologized giving him a quick bow. He had black hair which was parted at the centre and cute dimples that adorned his face when he pursed his lips.

An angel I must say.

"I'm so sorry! I hope you're not hurt." I asked really concerned.

"It's okay! I wasn't looking where I was going either." He said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. "Have a good day and sorry again!" I said and walked out the coffee heaven.

I finished my crossiant and wiped off the flakey remains of the crossiant on my fingers and entered the silent campus of my school. Once I entered the all too familiar hallways I got out my phone. I was so engrossed in my little world of that I yet again collided into someone's body.

I need to be locked up i swear...

My phone toppled and fell out of my hands and on to the marbled floor. I had almost reached out to pick it up but another hand had already picked it up for me.

I looked up and felt all the air in my lungs being knocked out.

Why am I meeting all beautiful men today?

His fluffy brown hair, his eyes and his foreign features everything was perfect.

He was perfect.

"Sorry! I was texting and I didn't really see you." He said handing me my phone. "It was my fault too I'm sorry." I said and gave a little bow.

"How old are you? You seem older than me." The boy in front of me said. "I'm not that old I'm only 19." I huffed and began walking while he trailed behind me.

"Hey wait! Let's walk to class together. If that's ok with you." He offered politely with a shy blush on his face.

"Sure." I shrugged. "Also I love your taste in books." He said pointing to the book I had open on my phone