23

(please read the author's note at the end)

3rd Person's POV

Y/n, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai were all seated on the grass in front of the house for a little discussion on what happened over the last few hours.

"You're a pussy." He said and y/n's head shot toward his direction. "I'm a what now." She asked. "Pussy. Cause you ran away." Taehyun mocked. He knew how competitive the girl could get at times and the only way to bring her back to the mansion was through his taunts.

"Excuse you, I was frustrated." Y/n huffed. "Doesn't make you less of a pussy." Taehyun said shrugging. Y/n clenched her fist.

"You know what you're right why did I leave? It wasn't my fault anyway." Y/n said coming to a realisation. The rest of the three snickered watching Taehyun's plan unfold. "I'm done being scared of yeonbitch and coming back to live here." She said standing up with hands on her hips. The youngest lost his cool and began to laugh like while rolling on the grass. The others didn't hold in their laughs either. They loved seeing their sister so confident.

Their sister.

"Go ahead laugh at me. In the end I'll still be THAT bitch." She said sassily flipping her hair over her shoulder.

The four loved seeing their newfound family member confident and happy. It didn't take them long to realise that Y/n wasn't like anything or anybody they had of met before. Infact, she was the missing piece to the family.

And nobody could take her away that's for sure.

-

It was the next day and Y/n was sound asleep in her own bed. Had she not have sent a message to Chaeyoung about her whereabouts, the FBI would be put searching for her by now.

The blinds to her room were drawn shut so as to prevent the sun from waking her up. Her blanket was entangled around her legs while she slept soundly in the comfort of the bed.

The four had a really late night because of how much Y/n had to tell them. About why she ran away and it offended her so much. They all understood and said that it was too rash of the eldest to say something like that. Y/n brushed it off saying that both, her and Yeonjun were tired and frustrated because of which, they vented their anger on each other.

Yeonjun had just woken up to the sun shining directly on his eyes. With a groan he lifted his head off the pillow feeling someone hugging his waist. He looked down to see the youngest letting out soft snores. Slowly freeing himself from Huening's grip, he walked outside.

Yeonjun stood outside on the porch of the mansion with a mug of coffee, sipping it occasionally. His hand reached to the back pocket of his shorts when he felt his phone vibrate.

The peaceful look on his face faltered as he saw the caller ID.

Yeonjun| ???

"The fuck you want."

"Good morning to you too."

"Just get to the point and tell me what you need."

"Chill. I want to know whether that girl you're housing is single or not."

"No she is not."

"How do you know that?"

"I live with her."

"Correction, lived."

"How do you know that?"

"A magician doesn't reveal his secrets."

"Magician my ass. You're just a prick who doesn't like seeing people happy."

"As if you aren't like that."

"I most definitely am not."

"Whatever. Just remember, I'll win her over Choi. And you'll be left alone again."

"She isn't a thing to be won over. If she likes me, let her. If she likes you, let her."

"Deal. May the best man win."

Call ended.

Yeonjun sighed slipping his phone back into his pocket. He would be lying if he said that he hadn't developed feelings for the girl at this point.

She reminded of someone way too much for him to loose her.

Y/n's POV

I woke up with the alarm of my phone ringing in my ear. Sloppily pressing on the screen I yawned and sat up streching my limbs.

After freshening up I walked to the closet taking out my uniform when I realised.

Today was no uniform day.

Not spending much time on my outfit, I chose a slip dress with pink and white checks, white sneakers, baby pink cardigan and two hairclips to go with my outfit.

"Sweet." I said turning around and admiring how the dress looked. Overall I was satisfied with my fit. I put on some lipgloss and grabbed my backpack and opened the door.

And turns out yeonbitch decided to come out his room at the same time.

He looked slightly surprised but my face remained emotionless. I shut the door and walked past him not forgetting to flip my hair over my shoulder.

Told y'all I'm that bitch.

~

I was walking to class with Huening Kai who had worn a black shirt with a green jacket and regular denim jeans. We were chit chatting and I told him to wait while I went to the washroom. He nodded while I walked the opposite way.

But before I could twist the handle of the girls bathroom, another hand grabbed mine and forcefully began to pull me.

The person pulling me dragged me into the janitor's closet and closed the door. It was really dark and I could see no light switch to beat the shit out of that person.

"So babygirl, what will it take for you to talk to me nicely?"

___________________________________________________

Longer than usual lol

Also, please do not expect an update from me everyday. My school is really close to restarting physically and there's a buttload of notes and assignments I have to complete. So please understand if I don't update!

Thanks for reading! Make sure ya vote :)