A new home.

Winter put in the code. The gate opens up and they drive in. Weiss was glued to the window looking at the house. It was bigger than she thought it be. She looked at Ruby. "Is this our new house?" Weiss asked.

"Yes." Ruby says softly. Weiss looked out side again. The car stopped at the front door. The house was white with gray stone. It also had black shutters bye the windows. Weiss gets out of the car and started to walk up to the front door. "Weiss wait it our first time here so I what to carry you across the threshold." Ruby says run up to her and picking her up like a princess. Weiss blushed. Winter sneaks pass them to open the door. She has to use a code to get in. Weiss looked over at her. Winter opens the door for them and Ruby carry's her in. The front door was beautiful it had snowflake in the glass windows. Weiss looked at the door. Then she notices it also had white Roses in the glass. But it was beautiful not over done. Weiss was lost for words. It had an open living room and kitchen. Then a staircase in the back on the mean floor was a game room and Library on one side behind the staircase on the other side was a bath room and the music room. They walked around and Ruby noticed all the furniture from Yang and Blake's old place. Ruby looked over at Yang. Who smiled softly.

"I hope you are ok with still living with us because we moved everything in yesterday. Blake is still working on unpacking the bed rooms. Weiss looked over at Ruby face. Ruby didn't know what to say.

"Yang this place is big enough for all of us plus more. Of course you are welcome." Weiss says taking Ruby's hand in hers. Ruby smiled at her.

"You better not of taking the bed room I made especially for Weiss." Ruby says.

"No we took the one down the hall with the other master bathroom and walked in closet." Yang says softly. Weiss looked at Ruby.

"You made Two bedroom with master bathroom and walk in closets?" Weiss asked pulling her up the stairs. Their was 6 bedroom all together. It's like Ruby knew Yang and Blake are going to live with them. Weiss looked over at Ruby. "Why did you make a 6 bedroom house? If Yang and Blake didn't move in it be to big." Weiss asked.

"Weiss you ask for a gust room and two rooms for our future kids. So I just added one extra room." Ruby answers. Weiss blushed softly.

"Oh I see, so we don't have a gust room now?" Weiss asked.

"Well not the one I made, but we can think of something else later. The basement has the room we can add on to it. It has a full size bath room and that's it." Ruby tells her.

"Putting our gust in the basement is not something I like." Weiss says "but you are right we can work it out together later." Weiss smiles. Ruby showed her their bed room. It was perfect. Yang had their bags and drop them at the door.

"I hope you're not mad at me for moving in with out talking to you first. Blake work hard at keeping your room organized. Oh and I didn't go look in your private stuff on purpose." Yang says blushing softly. Ruby looked at her then her face goes red. Weiss was shocked at this.

"Yang what exactly did you see?" Weiss asked.

"Oh that sex toy. I have to say I didn't think you'd go for that kind of thing." Yang whispers. Weiss goes more red in the face.

"Oh that, Um that is none of your Business. But if you most know it frees up our hands to do other stuff. If you haven't tried it yet you should, you will thank me later." Weiss says looking right at Yang shocked face. Ruby smiled and was still red in the face. Yang couldn't say anything to that so she just leaves them alone in their bed room.

Thank goodness Winter was to busy with other stuff to hear that." Weiss whispers. Ruby nodded yes at her. They take a look around.
"Ruby you over did it again but I love it." Weiss says softly then kissed her lips gently. They go back down stairs to talk with Winter.