Christmas day. 

It's Christmas Eve and the girls are celebrating. 
Having cookies and coffee. Ruby was dancing with Weiss in the living room as the Christmas music played.

"They look so happy together." Blake says softly in Yang's ear.

"Yeah just wait until tomorrow Ruby is going to be crazy happy." Yang whispers back.

"Does this have any thing to do with Weiss gift?" Blake asked.

"Yes, you will see." Yang answers. Yang takes Blake's hand and lightly pulls her over and asks her to dance with her. The two couples laughed and have a good time.

They decided to play some board games together. Ruby wins the first game then Weiss wins the next one. Blake wins the next two. Bye this time it was late so they all go bed. Weiss gets undress and goes to bed naked. Ruby smiled at this so she did the same thing. They cuddle up with each other. Ruby kissed Weiss's neck a couple of times. Then she looked at Weiss's eyes. "Do you want to open a gift from me tonight?" Ruby asked with a wink. Weiss smiles at her and gets on top of her kissing her breast. They make love to each other then fall asleep naked in each other arms. "I love you snowflake." Ruby whispers.

Weiss was asleep so she didn't hear her. In the morning Ruby wake's up all excited. "Snowflake it's Christmas morning let's go wake up Yang and Blake." Ruby says. Weiss pulls her back to bed for a minute or two. They kissed each other deeply.

"Ok Dolt we can go wake up the others now." Weiss says getting up and dressed. Ruby was so excited she gets her pj on and runs to Yang and Blake room knocking on the door like a big kid. Blake answers the door. Ruby looked at her and smiled.

"Good morning beautiful sister in law it's Christmas morning. I think it's time to get up and open gifts." Ruby says. Ruby run to the living room waiting for the other to come. Blake and Yang follow Weiss to the living room. Seeing Ruby moving some of the gifts around. She stopped and smiled at her family.

"My gifts first." Ruby says. Jumping up and down excitedly. Weiss smiles at the other. She sits down next to the excited Ruby. Ruby give her a red box with a white ribbon on it. Weiss looked down at the gift. Ruby then gives Blake a Black box with a red ribbon on it. Yang gets a yellow long box with a black ribbon.

"Weiss you go first this year." Ruby says looking at her. Weiss opens her red box to find a beautiful new white sweater. It was one of Coco's hand made. So it was expensive. Weiss hugged it and it was so soft. Weiss kissed Ruby lips deeply. Yang made a noise. Ruby pulled away from Weiss and smiled shyly. Blushing the hole time. Yang opened her gift next. Finding a new mechanical arm. ( Yang had lost her right arm in a motorcycle accident last year) Yang hugged Ruby thanking her. Blake opens her gift and it's a set of books that she wanted.

"Blake looked inside on the first page." Ruby tells her. Blake opens the book and it's personally autographed by the author.
- To Blake my biggest fun. Hope you Enjoy the books From Neon Katt. - Blake looked at Ruby.

"But how did you get them autograph for me." Blake ask. Looking surprised.
"Well I met her Publisher, and asked for a favour. She helped me out for Exchange for some work on a new leg. Turns out her publisher losted her right leg in a bad accident. I also got a copy of her next book." Ruby says. Blake looked in the box and it was right there. Blake gets up an hugged Ruby.

"Your amazing this isn't even out yet." Blake says really happily.

"Yeah not until after Christmas." Ruby answers back.

They go back to opening each other gifts. Weiss got Yang a new Xbox and Blake a spa day with a full package. Ruby looked for her gift but didn't see it. "Weiss I know you got me something but where is it?" Ruby asked. Weiss looked over at the stocking. Ruby sees this so she gets up and takes the stocking down. Ruby looked inside, "oh fond it." Ruby says. taking the small ring box. Weiss smiled at her. Ruby slowly opened the box. When she sees the ring she dropped the small box. She looked at Weiss and covered her mouth with her hand. Weiss picked the ring box up luckily with the ring still in side it and she gets on one knee in front of Ruby.