Epilogue

"Another one!" I told the waiter just as Kane and I finished our... forth? shot in a row. Kane chuckled and took a blow of his cigar.

We've been gone for a month and I have to say I loved every moment. We've traveled all over the world and got to see some amazing things. It was a much-needed break.

Piper was staying with her grandmother in Poland for the summer and she kept calling me to make sure I was alright. She said she was having a lot of fun and enjoying the polish boys. She said she isn't even thinking about James anymore. Which was obviously a lie, but I didn't call her out on it.

James moved to Finland and he keeps bugging me to come visit him. I might because I miss him a lot. He said he met a lot of awesome people and he really enjoys what he's doing.

Jane was still nowhere to be seen and everyone refused to tell me how Lara was. 'Grieving' was the only response I got.

"Let's go to the casino." Kane suggested and I immediately agreed.

I was absolutely in the mood to beat some old men at poker and take all of their money.

I was also absolutely in the mood to sleep with a cute Italian boy.

I did both of those that night. Kane wasn't very different; except he took home a cute Italian woman.

So that's my story. Or at least a part of it. This was only the beginning.