Hellios: A sudden mission

Hellios POV

It's a sunny morning with a lot of chattering and laughing as I walk my way to the guild. Since I'm on my break today, I decided to continue my search for Veni. Her friend said that she's just around somewhere and knowing she's an elf, I'll try to ask someone.

"Oy! Hellios!" I look behind to where the voice came from and it's Selene.

"So you're on your way to the guild too?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah." I simply replied.

"Great! Let's go together then!" She glee and started to walk while I follow her. She seems to be in a lively mood today.

"What's up and you're in a good mood early in the morning?" I asked her.

"Nothing much~ I had a good dream!" she chuckled "And shouldn't it be nice to be smiling in the morning?!"

"Hmm... I don't know."

She stopped and looked at me for a few seconds "You never smile sometimes when you wake up or thinking 'it's good to be alive!' thing?"

"No." I answered with a poker face and she just blinked her eyes then grabbed my hand which made me surprised a bit.

"You already have HELL in your name and you don't even try to be happy atleast?!" She blurted out

"What's the fuss about it? And there are times I'm happy... I just don't show it." I said glancing away at her. She hummed in suspicion then start to drag me.

"What you doin?" I asked and she just said "To the guild and Imma treat you with things you like to make you happy!"

I didn't retort and just let her drag me to the guild. What's up with her and happiness? I sighed..

-----

We finally arrived at the guild and she opened the door, still grabbing my hand towards the counter. I looked at whose tending the guild counter today and it's Heavenis.

"Hi Heaven! I brought Hell with me today so I hope you two get along!" Selene joked making Heaven chuckle and glanced at me.

"So uh... you seem to be in a rush. Anything you need?" She asked and Selene grabbed me in the shoulders and make me sit down.

"Yes.. this guy is so serious that he rarely feels happy!" Selene pouted and Heaven looked at her then at me..

"I-I can see that.."

"So Im gonna treat him today! So Hell, watchu want??" Selene looked at me with face of determination to make me.. happy. I sweat dropped.. So much for wanting to find Veni.. but.. we encountered the first elf today early in the morning. I glanced at Heaven and she was also staring at me, but when our eyes met, she looked away.

"So?" Selene impatiently said so I sighed

"Anything I want?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" I eyed her seriously and she nodded her head. "Alright... Some 2pc hot cakes, 1 iced cappuccino, some strawberry ice cream cup, 1 hash brown and lastly, 1 slice of chocolate cake."

The two looked at me with wide eyes while Selene's mouth hang open. I raised a brow "Any problems?"

"N-no... hehe.. uhmm.. did you even eat breakfast?" Selene asked and I just shrugged

"I did with only a sandwich and coffee. Why? You think I'm a bit full and treated me thinking I'll only order a few food?" I smirked making her pout at me.