Hellios: Who is she?

Hellios POV

"Yo Hell! What's up with you?" My attention went towards Lunariux who is drinking a cup of coffee.

"I should be the one asking you that... What's up with you?" I asked raising a brow as I noticed he has eye bags "Having some insomnia?"

"Feels like insomnia! Aaaah ah ah ah aaaah!!!" Vile starts to sing holding a rolled paper making it his microphone.

"Feels like insomnia! Aaaah ah ah ah!!" Now Prince sung too with his right hand infront of his mouth like it's holding a mic too.

"I swear if you two start singing like disney princes, I will zap you to death till your souls go towards my name." I threatened with a serious face. But it was just a joke.

Two of them pouted like babies and sat back down.

"I like how Hell just says 'my name' than saying the word Hell itself." Zabkiel chuckled.

"Well anyway, back to the topic..." I trailed off then look at Lux again "What's up with you?" I asked curious. I wonder if he found a girl to spank the whole night again?

Lunariux shifted his gaze then back to me. "Uh well.. I met this girl-"

"YOU WHAT?!" All of us screamed making everyone stare at us with surprise.

"Guys please shut it down! Oh Goddess you almost got me a heart attack! This is my 3rd coffee already!"

"You shouldn't drink a lot of coffee in the first place but you wouldn't listen to me." Ouriel scolded lifting an eyebrow.

Lux just flashed a nervous smile before continuing "So anyway... I was in a long term mission after the party for the tournament right? And this girl bumped into me and suddenly asked me into a duel."

"Yu-Gi-Oh?" Prince asked.

"What? No! What are you talking about?!"

"A duel in bed?" Vile smirked and Ouriel hit his head making him yelp. I shake my head at him...

"It's a duel!! Ya know!!!" Lunariux is starting to get frustrated.

"We get it, Lux. Carry on." I said calmly.

"So as much as I don't wanna hurt a maiden, she insisted so I had no choice. She told me not to underestimate her and don't take it easy for her. We battled like for hours!!! It's like she has a lot of energy for a woman! Until she finally have an opening and managed to defeat me."

"HUH?!" We all yelled. Lunariux got defeated by a woman? Him? A master cleric? And a powerful one too? What kind of woman was she? And what class??

"I can't believe you got owned by a girl!" Vile screamed

"Oh shut up! You also got owned by Kairi when you guys first met!" Lunariux fired back at him making Vile frown and start sulking.

"Why you didn't tell us about it?!" Zabkiel frowned at him.

"Uh well... I forgot?"

"Or maybe you're too ashamed to tell us you got rekt by a girl?" I smirked making him frown at me.

"S-shut up!"

"So? Why you can't sleep last night? Don't tell me you're in love?" Ouriel teased making Lux look at him with furrowed brows, his lips curling downwards with a cringe.

"Hell no!"

"Me yes." I nonchalantly said making the others chuckle.

"It's just!! When I was on my way home... I saw her... AGAIN! HERE IN SAINT HAVEN!!" Lunariux yelled in horror with his eyes widened like he saw a ghost. "And and.. and.. SHE DRAGGED ME TO THE FOREST OUTSIDE AND ASKED FOR ANOTHER DUEL!! WE'VE BEEN FIGHTING TILL DAWN!" Lux starts to trance out with his tired eyes widened in fear. We all looked at each other. Lux has never shown this side of him like he's afraid of a girl..