Prince: Unexpected Plan E?

Prince POV

I looked at the lunch box in my table with a frown. Obviously, it came from Ryz and my friends doesn't want to eat it making me forced to eat her cooking again. And because I don't like wasting food, I had to eat it.

I began to put a fork of meat in my mouth, tasting its delicious sauce. Well, I got to admit that it is good but knowing it's from her makes me lose my appetite. I only think that it will be a waste of blessing if I won't finish this in order for me to have the appetite to eat. Not to mention it is indeed delicious so it wasn't THAT hard.

"So Prince... How are your plans for Ryz?" Zabkiel asked as he munch his home made sandwich.

I sighed in disappointment as I swallow the food in my mouth before speaking "Negative. At the moment, I can't think of a plan because of my recent humiliations of myself."

I heard Vile laughed making me glare at him. "Good luck on your next plan! Hope it won't be weird and creepy again like last time!" and he laughed again.

"Please don't remind me!" I scowled and rolled my eyes at him.

Later on, he suddenly went silent and his eyes went to a certain direction. I silently glance at where he was staring and it was Kairi who just came inside. I shook my head at him as he began to smile like an idiot.

I can't believe Vile is really getting serious towards her now. I mean, when we first met him, he always flirts with Kairi until he stopped and starts flirting other women.

"You are really serious for Kairi now?" Hellios suddenly asked him making Vile look at him.

"Yeah." He answered sincerely.

"Really?" Ouriel then spoke up lifting an eyebrow, probably having doubts.

"Yup!"

"What if you gave up again and start flirting others?" I asked this time making him scoffed at me before answering my question confidently.

"Never! I promised myself to not do the same mistake I did from before! I will focus on her and her only from now on." He grinned making us stare at each other then at him.

"Hmm.. Well, we do notice that you don't flirt with other girls now." Lunariux said making Ouriel hummed while rubbing his chin.

"Now that you mention it, yeah... Vile never brings a girl whenever we go in a bar."

"See! And I confessed to her for a long time already! How can you guys not notice my changes?!" Vile whined with an upset expression.

"Probably because we are used on knowing you as a playboy and assumed that you are flirting girls when you're not with us." Hellios shrugged which we all agreed.

"And we're all been busy lately and rarely have a night at the bar." Zabkiel said.

"Right.. Well, at least you guys finally realized that I am not the Vile who chases other girls anymore!" Vile proudly said making us smile at him.

"Good luck! Glad you finally come to your senses." Ouriel said making Vile grin widely.

We continue to talk while I slowly finish eating my lunch until I was called in the office. I excused myself and went to where Mistress Fauna is and there I saw one girl inside the room. Mistress Fauna noticed me and motioned me to come inside which I did.

"Prince! I want you to guide and tour our new member around Saint Haven for 1 week." Mistress said making me blinked at her. Oh? A new member? I didn't know we are recruiting members again unless this person is related to some of the members. Then my eyes glanced to the blonde girl just as Mistress Fauna continued.