Zabkiel: "Fake Love"

Prologue

Zabkiel POV

I'm on my way home a bit late today since I just finished a very tiring mission at Prairie Town. It was about finding a small golemn that has medicinal moss and flowers growing in its body. I swear finding one little golemn was hard knowing that they are good at hiding in forests and mountains. Only way to find them is inspect then count the rocks that are so close together and observe its figure. It is kinda similar when trying to draw human figures with the circles and cylinders but only difference is the golemn's rocks are a bit deformed. Once you are sure that it's a golemn, try picking the flower on the rock and it will move defensively then attack you so you won't take their precious flower.

Their flowers though, aren't the same. Some have different colors and sizes but it's still the same plant for medicine in various illness. If only all of those golemns have one same flower then it won't be too hard on finding them.

Luckily for me, I managed to find one deep in the forest of prairie and that golemn almost threw me if I didn't reflexively blocked its attack. But it managed to stagger me though due to the impact and surprise... nice things about a caught golemn is they don't run coz they are too slow. Despite of them being only a 3 foot tall golemn, which they are called the Minimed Golemn... Mini for being small and Med for medicine, they are strong and a pain in the ass if you don't know their weakness. You need to beat them in order to get the moss and flower.

I know golemns are weak against ice and power. Since I am more in strength, I aimed its head over and over until it got weakened. Never aim at the body or you will destroy the flowers so fighting it requires caution.

Anyway I talked and explained too much just to waste your time.

Moving on to my peaceful walk in the streets of Saint Haven, passing by some merchant stores and ahead of me was the bar where me and my friends would sometimes go. Hmm, I wonder if Vile is there? With such curiosity, I decided to go inside and have a look if he really was there. Just in case he starts flirting with other women again, I am there to punch his face for being an idiot.

I approached the bar until it violently open making me a bit surprised there.

"Leave me alone already! I told you that I don't love you anymore, Ron!"

My eyes widened when it was Namine wearing a simple blue fit dress with black boots. I was a bit shocked since I never seen her wear something uh... sexy?

"Please Nami! Give me one last chance!" The guy pleaded holding her hand but she pulled it away from him with a hateful glare.

"How many chances have I given you before Ron?! I had enough of your bullshit!!" Namine yelled and I can see that they are getting attention from other people around them and that includes me.

A guard approached them and scolded them making them apologize about the trouble. Her eyes suddenly went to my direction and her face lit up. The guy tried to hold her again but she shove his hand off and walked towards me with a smile.

I was debating if I'd wave hello or walk away but she was already infront of me and suddenly cling into my arm making me surprised.

"Hello baby! I'm glad you finally arrived to fetch me!!" Namine chirped happily.

My eyes widened at her sudden approach.

B-b-b-baby?!

I can feel my face burning when she said that. Nobody has ever called me that except for my mother!!! Okay, I'm a mother and father's boy but I'm a grown up already!!!