Prince: "My Stalker"

Prologue

Prince POV

I was walking in Saint Haven alone, heading my way towards the Trading House to sell some items I got from a raid. Awhile ago, me and my friends went to kill some manticore and I got some good items! I bet this baby costs tons of gold! Hohoho!!!

I saw the trading house so I hurriedly walked my way to the fat guy and gave him the items in exchange for a gold.

"Thanks, old man!" I exclaimed making him roll his eyes.

"I am not old, kid!" He retort but I just snickered and happily walk my way back to the guild until I suddenly sensed someone staring at me.

I just try to ignore it thinking it is just my imagination. I continue to walk in a fast pace while looking around until I was surprised seeing Ryz infront of me with a creepy smile!

"Ryz! Don't scare me like that!" I scowled making her laugh at me.

"I really like how I make you surprise! You look so cute!" She cooed making me scoffed and try to walk past her but she blocked my way.

"Stop stalking me! Or following me!" I yelled at her but she just stick her tongue out.

"I am not. I'm just keeping an eye on you." She laughed but I just rolled my eyes at her and try to get away but she wouldn't let me pass!

"Ryz stop it! Like I said! I am not going to be your boyfriend!"

She blinked and pouted at me giving me those puppy eyes but it didn't work on me!! Nuh uh!!

"Argh! I swear! I wonder why you would like a cleric like me?! I am not interesting!" I whined at her hoping she will stop from chasing me.

"You're interesting for me!"

"It's not gonna work, okay?" I seriously said "Now if you excuse me, I need to go and meet my friends." And with that, I finally got away.

"I AM NOT GONNA STOP UNTIL YOU'RE MINE!!"

I heard her yell making me facepalm. Seriously what a stubborn girl she is.

I remember she confessed to me about her feelings for me a few months back. I was kinda surprised because I didn't expect her to actually like me! What's so interesting about me anyway? My voice? Looks?! Nothing else?!

Pffft.. she said she already have her eyes on me a few years back and still likes me before she went to Red Lotus Palace. But I never even knew her before!

And there she told me that she keeps on stalking me that time making me creeped out about her!

Argh! I am not going to have a stalker in my life!! I need to stop her from chasing me but how?

I am not interested with relationships because it's a pain in the head! Seriously, it's annoying! People may say it's the best feeling you'll ever felt but I'm already enjoying my life alone!

Being alone is much more better! So... when will that girl stop?

I ruffled my hair as I continue to walk my way towards the guild. Time to make a plan!

-----

Riz: Well what do you know... a plan!

Prince: :3

Lunariux: What kind of plan will that be?

Bernael: Obviously, a plan to get rid of his stalker.

Ouriel: I cant wait for those so called.. plans.

Hellios: Same..

Zabkiel: So have you come up with a plot yet?

Riz: HMMMMM A BIT

Bernael: Good luck...

Riz: UGH!

Vile: Make Prince gay so she will get turned off!

Prince: NEVER!!!

Riz: Sure!

Lunariux: Make it Vile x Prince

Bernael: Vilince? Prile?

Vile and Prince: HELL NO!!!

Hellios: STOP IT!!!

Ouriel: Well now.. I guess we should go rest.

Zabkiel: Agree..

Riz: OH OH I AM STARTING TO HAVE.. A PLOT!

Bernael: Really?

Riz: 45%

Bernael: ~_~

Riz: Hey! I can improvise!!

Prince: Please dont make me gay T_T

Hellios: Beg more

Prince: MY NAME IS NOT SUITABLE TO BEG!

Lunariux: Oh well.. SEE YA AGAIN IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!!

Riz: HUE~

-Lunariux ended the conversation-