Zabkiel: Over Protective

Zabkiel POV

It's been weeks already and I can say that things are getting quite fine. Sometimes I'd see Ron at a distance which makes me more protective over Namine. Luckily though, he never tried to approach us yet which is good. He dare try to annoy us then he'll get what he deserve!

Anyway, me and Namine are on our way to the guild. As soon as we arrived, I saw my friends having a conversation with the girls. We decided to join tables with the ladies since Prince and Ryz wanted to be close together.

I couldn't believe Prince would actually finally fall in love with Ryz. I thought he'd grow old without a woman. Namine excused herself and went to her friends while I greeted my gang. They cheerfully call my name and smiled at me warmly. Prince and Ryz are sitting so close and Ryz keeps on cuddling with him.

"Whoa... you two go get a room or something!" I began to joke making Prince looked away with a blush while Ryz smirked at me.

"Oh soon.. Me and Prince will have a great night later." Ryz giggled making Prince instantly stared at her with wide eyes.

"Ryz!!" Prince scolded her while I just blinked my eyes in amusement.

"Take it easy you two! Later Prince will get addicted to you more!" Vile joked as he tries to get closer to Kairi but Kairi would glare at him.

"Shut it! We're not doing anything tonight!" Prince nervously said in a panic making us laugh at his reaction.

They both look cute together. And Prince is still being the shy type while Ryz is too expressive of her feelings.

"So Zab, how was your babesitting on Namine?" Hellios suddenly asked making me almost choke on my own saliva. I looked at them and they're all staring at me.

"Uhmm.. fine. I guess..." I muttered making them smirked at me. I just glared at them so they changed the topic talking about Vile this time.

"So Kairi... do you think Vile changed?" Ouriel asked Kairi who is humming as she thinks deeply.

"What changed? I see nothing changed." Kairi said making Vile frowned.

"But Kairi! I gave all my attention to you now! I never dared touching another woman anymore!" Vile argued like a kid but Kairi just rolled her eyes at him.

"Doesn't change the fact that you touched several girls in the past. Hmp! And you're a pervert!" Kairi spat, folding her arms and looked away at Vile.

Vile began to sulk "But but... I am doing my best to change for you." He pouted making us stare at him. I dont know if we should feel sorry to our friend or what. Kairi didn't replied making me pat his back since he's just beside me.

"There there..."

"I still wont give up on courting you Kairi!" Vile exclaimed in determination making the sorceress' giggle and Kairi rolling her eyes.

Suddenly, Lunariux and I was called in the office so I went to see Mistress Fauna. I knocked on the door before entering and I saw her in her table, checking some papers.

"Have a sit, you two." She offered so I went towards her and sat down on the chair.

"Why are we summoned here, Mistress?" I gently asked making her hummed and looked at me.

"I have a mission for you tomorrow at Prairie Town. I want you both to investigate a certain group of followers." Mistress Fauna said making me wonder what kind of followers. Was it the dragon followers again? I wonder what they're up to this time?

"A group of followers eh.." Lunariux muttered as he began to have deep thoughts about it.

"I'm not too sure if they're dragon followers coz the report says they are wearing black robes wearing a mask with demonic horns. I had a feeling that they must be the followers of the demon lord." She said making me looked at her with surprised. Followers of the demon lord?! Then that must mean they are Bernael's followers?