Ouriel: A Sudden Confession

Ouriel POV

I looked at the vial of medicine that I made from the herbs I received yesterday. I'm at the clinic as usual and making some medicines for a certain sickness. Despite of being a saint and having healing powers, I don't want to rely much on my relics so I also learned about making medicines. Of course, I sell some of it too as extra income. I don't go to field mission much unless it's an emergency especially if it includes healing tons of people. I rarely do missions that includes fighting though... I'm not that skilled in fighting because I'm a support and I focus on healing than being offensive.

"Oury!! What are you doing?" Alisha suddenly barged inside the clinic.

It's been weeks already and Alisha always comes inside the clinic for a visit or sometimes even help me. Angel does too but she seems a bit aloof nowadays and I'm starting to wonder why...

"I'm just making some medicine." I answered making her watch me working.

"Why though? You have healing powers and stuff.."

"Let's just say it's convenient and also I can sell for extra money." I simply answered making her chuckle and agree with me. Later on, Angel came inside with lunch. She paused when she saw Alisha and slyly smiled.

"Oh hey, Ali... I see you're here to help again?" Angel smiled and Ali replied with a cheerful nod.

"That's great then! Anyway, Riel? I made lunch for you." Angel said so I just thanked her and told her to put the lunch on the table as I focus on making more medicines.

"Eeh? I also brought lunch too!" Alisha exclaimed making me glanced at the two of them. I didn't noticed she was carrying 2 lunch boxes when she came inside the clinic.

I began to sweat drop when I realized I have two lunches to eat.

"What? Well... uhmmm.. I didn't know you'd bring lunch for him." Angel scratched her head a bit embarrassed making Alisha laugh.

"Well, I didn't know you'll bring lunch for him today! Oh well... I guess it is up to Ouriel if whose lunch will he eat!" Alisha said making me stare at her with surprise.

Errr... Do I have to choose?

"So? Whose lunch will you eat today, Oury?" Alisha asked me so I sighed as I try to think this through. If I choose, one will be upset.

"No need to choose... I can eat both of it."

"What? At the same time?!" Alisha exclaimed making me chuckle a bit.

"No... I'll just manage but I will eat both of the lunches that you girls made. Will that be fair?" I asked making them stare at each other then smiled at me.

"Fair enough!"

"Now, let me finish this first..." I said and continue my work.

"You're so busy about it... why not take a breather for awhile?" Alisha said but I just shrugged.

"Ali... you should let him finish first. He'll just eat when he wants to." Angel said but Alisha wasn't listening. I sighed as I kinda get annoyed by the sudden noise. I just want peace and quiet while I work but I guess that doesn't work when Alisha is around. I stopped with my train of thoughts when Alisha tried to feed me with the lunch that she made for me.

"Say aaah!"

"Alisha!" I scolded her making her pout.

"Aww come on! At least let me feed you while you work!"

I saw Angel looking away like she wanted to stop her from pestering me but she decided to shut her mouth instead to avoid any arguments. I sighed in defeat and stared at Alisha seriously..