Selene: New Class

Selene POV

It's another usual day for me and I'm combing my messy long hair coz it keeps getting tangled up every morning!

Ugh bad hair day... If I don't have anywhere to go I would just leave it tangled and stay at home all day. But right now I need to go to the guild because I heard there's a new member and they're a new class! And they said the Master and two of his students are in our guild... I want to meet them!!!

I heard the doorbell rang just in time I finished combing my hair. I bet it's Zacht so I quickly took my sling bag and rushed to the front door. As soon as I opened it, Zacht greeted me good morning to which I greeted him back.

"Heading to your guild today?" He asked and I just nod my head.

"Yeah! I heard that we have a new class type! And the Master and two students are joining the guild! I'm so excited what they are!" I exclaimed and he seemed kind of interested in it too.

"Oh? Can I come and see too?" He asked and I grinned replying "Of course!"

So we both walked together to the guild and when we arrived, I saw Lux and his friends at their table and an unfamiliar face. HE MUST BE ONE OF THE NEW GUYS!!!

I approached them with Zacht following behind me and Ouriel saw me then waved at me getting the others attention as well.

"Hi guys!!! Good morning!"

"Good morning, Selene and Zacht!" Zabkiel smiled and the others greet us too. I looked at the gloomy looking new guy who just looked at me which made me feel a bit awkward and shy. He has black hair and red eyes wearing a black jacket and red shirt inside. His pants are dark gray with some chains at the side.

"U-uhmm... Are you one of the new members? Yknow ... The new class?!" I start to ask to take this awkward feeling away. He didn't react for a bit then he finally opened his mouth to reply.

"Yes... My name's Silvian but I prefer you call me Silver. Im an Executioner from a Slayer class which specializes more on dual sword."

My eyes lit up when he said he uses dual sword "Nice to meet you! I've always wanted to see someone fight with dual swords!!!"

"Really? Then let's do some mission together sometimes." Silver nonchalantly offered and I happily accepted it.

"Hey hey! You agreed on having a mission with us first, Silver!" Prince frowned together with Vile who is nodding his head agreeing with what Prince just said.

Silver just look at them and smirked "Sorry but I do Ladies First kind of thing."

Both their faces went from a frown to shock then started to whisper at each other as they turn their backs on us.

"D-do you think he's a silent pervert?" Vile asked Prince. Is this even a whisper?

"Like Hellios?" Prince replied to which made Hellios eye twitched when we look at him. Pffff!